Questions about AlanyaCommunication and Internet

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Alanya
I will rent for 2 weeks or buy an inexpensive SIM card from a Turkish operator to connect mobile Internet.
5 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
It turns out 19 r minute. Or buy a card in Turkey? How much will the call cost then? And what code to dial? Interested in mobile.
6 years ago  •  6 subscribers 12 answers
Hello! Tell me, can someone know the numbers of guides in this hotel? How to contact them. We really need to talk about the reservation
7 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Ares in the lobby is free or chargeable?
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Can you tell me if the hotel has free wi-fi?
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Is there internet in the hotel?
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Sincerely! How is the internet?
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Can you please tell me which areas have wi-fi? Paid/free?
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
is there wifi in the hotel or in the rooms?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 10 answers
if possible, a personal mobile number, well, or some kind of old man in the social. networks or somewhere on the website of the hotel Bone club svs
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 8 answers
Hello. I am going to Alanya, to the VIKINGEN INFINITY hotel, and I would like to ask: will there be internet access there?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
good afternoon! Tell me, is there internet in the hotel and where? paid or free?
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Good afternoon! I rested in this hotel twice, now I can’t find it through more than one tour operator, there is information that he changed the owner, but there is no name of the hotel. I would be very grateful if you tell me the new name.
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 20 answers
Pzhst tell me what is there with the Internet in the rooms? In the lobby? How are the air conditioners? Thank you in advance
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
thanks for the answer
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Tell me who was in this hotel not long ago, is there free Wi-Fi there and how does it catch and where? We’re flying there after tomorrow, you need to understand how to take an iPad or all such laptops so that you can use the net via a modem
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
Do you take a laptop with you?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Hello! Has anyone used the services of Turkish mobile operators? 1) Please tell me the Turkish rates for calls home to Russia. (We don't plan to chat often or much.) 2) If Turkish cell operators are more profitable, then where can I get a SIM card and which operator is more profitable from the Turkish side? Thanks!!!
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 13 answers
open network?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Hello, who has already rested in Timo, tell me, is there WiFi internet at the hotel, under what conditions can I use it? Thanks
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Is the internet only in the lobby or is it possible to connect in the room too? What is the quality? Thanks.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
How is the internet? Only in the lobby? Is the service free? What is the quality? Thanks.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Show more »