Questions about KemerTravel agencies and operators

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Kemer
Tell me how to understand if the places can still appear for sale or is it final and you need to re-select the hotel?
3 years ago  •  8 subscribers 9 answers
Every year around this time, late December at the latest, bookings were made for July. Now I have been looking at prices for several weeks in a row - just tin, an order of magnitude more expensive than before. So I’m thinking that they just haven’t appeared yet, or it will already be so, somehow very strange ... Maybe someone in this area works and will tell you whether it is worth waiting for a decline?
3 years ago  •  20 subscribers 27 answers
They seem to have decided on the hotel, but they offer Coral or Anex (the difference in price is 10,000 UAH): Coral departs at 12.30, back at 9.00, and at Anex at 2 am there and at 9 pm back. We are traveling with two children aged 3 and 8.
4 years ago  •  9 subscribers 11 answers
5 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
5 years ago  •  12 subscribers 43 answers
Friends who rested say that the Turks love "Alenka" "MARLBORO"
6 years ago  •  20 subscribers 65 answers
For the first time we will go from "Join Apa", and there, in Turkey, "Peninsula" will receive us. Who is impressed with them? Share your impressions! Don't want to ruin your honeymoon... Thank you!
7 years ago  •  10 subscribers 10 answers
waiting for an answer to a previous question
10 years ago  •  9 subscribers 12 answers
Good afternoon, I left a review on your site 3 hours ago, but it is not on the site.
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
where and how much does the tour cost
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
luhansk tour selection
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Information appeared on the Internet that the Green Hotel is closed, but C is open?
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
I am planning a trip in the summer, from the beginning of August, for at least 10 days. It is advisable for 2 adults to sleep separately, and 3 with a child separately. Thanks
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Tell me please, we want to book a hotel through Swiss Halley, is this not a scam?
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
To date, an acceptable price. What do you think: wait for the price drop at the end of September? No one, of course, will give any guarantees, but I think that there will be no price drop. THANKS everyone for the replies!
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 10 answers
We want to go in early September 2 adults and 1 child 4 years old. Departure from Ulyanovsk - Antalya. Does the hotel have an official tour operator?
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
tjmhmgju,lyi;uooooooklhbmjnh
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
departure times from 20 to 31 August for 14-15 nights
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
They wanted to go to Kemer at the very end of August, but they say that now people are not allowed on excursions because of the riots? Do you think everything will work out or is it better not to risk it? The foreigner needs to be done now, so it needs to be decided urgently. Thanks for answers.
11 years ago  •  11 subscribers 14 answers
Tell me where it is better (for the price) to buy a tour to Turkey in Kiev. We are planning a vacation from June 20, before that we rested only in the Crimea as a savage
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
my friends want to relax in Turkey for a week in July. There are four of them - mom, dad, son 14 years old and daughter 5 years old. but the budget is very limited, they want to meet 60 thousand rubles. from Moscow
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 10 answers
Show more »