Questions about KemerExcursions

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Kemer
3 years ago  •  9 subscribers 11 answers
5 years ago  •  12 subscribers 25 answers
Good afternoon. Tell me, pzhl, how is the situation with places where you can buy excursions / trips in this place? Operators in hotels break prices. They wanted to send parents and warn in advance
5 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
5 years ago  •  11 subscribers 10 answers
Denis, good day! Please tell me which excursions it makes sense to take, so that later it would not be excruciatingly painful for the lost time and money ;-) Thank you.
6 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
My husband and I will rest in Tekirova from 25.09 to 30.09. Perhaps someone is going on an excursion to the Genuk Canyon on their own? We want to cooperate. Or can someone tell me how to get there.
7 years ago  •  6 subscribers 4 answers
I read that you can swim on a pirate ship somewhere in the area) Who swam? Knows? Interested in prices and in general - how is it - does not pump much?)
7 years ago  •  5 subscribers 3 answers
Excursions must be paid separately or included in the price of the tour.
Who flew on a day trip to Istanbul from Kemer? Is it worth it? What excursions did you like? Thanks in advance)
What inexpensive and high-quality licensed ones! tour desks are available in Kemer, and the prices are at least approximately. Is it worth it to take a trip to Cappadocia?
7 years ago  •  8 subscribers 21 answer
We need a Waikiki store and a Migros there. Well, I would also like to visit the boulevard with umbrellas and the Duden waterfall. Can it be done in one day or plan several trips?
9 years ago  •  8 subscribers 5 answers
Tell me, please, who was on an excursion to Cappadocia from the Antalya region (it’s interesting everything is the price of this year, the duration, which buses, what they show there, how to stay overnight and meals) Thank you in advance.
10 years ago  •  8 subscribers 8 answers
Please tell me how much the Demre-Mira-Kekovo tour from Kemer (Beldibi) costs in a street agency and how much does Teztour have?
10 years ago  •  9 subscribers 9 answers
how will i communicate
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Knowledgeable people, please tell me, what is the cost of car rental in street agencies? And is it enough to have a regular driver's license with you?
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
I read in the reviews of tourists that there is an eco-park in the village of Chamyovo. There, animals do not walk in open-air cages. Tell me where is it located?
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Show more »