Questions about KemerDocuments and borders

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Kemer
and whether it is necessary at all. Maybe it's easier to buy in duty free. Are there any restrictions on import to Turkey.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 8 answers
Is it possible to enter Turkey with a passport in the maiden name? is there a database of married and divorced women? got married a year ago. everyone writes you can, the travel agency said you can, but I'm worried! I'm leaving in a week there is no time to make a new foreign visa. waiting for answers!!!
12 years ago  •  9 subscribers 12 answers
Please tell me, the passport expires in 1.5 months - is it possible to enter Turkey (on a ticket, for a week) or can they not let me in at customs?
12 years ago  •  8 subscribers 9 answers
Tell me, please, do you need a visa for residents of Ukraine now?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 9 answers
Tell me, who knows what bans on the purchase / export of bags appeared last year? What can customs complain about?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
Please tell me the address of the Ukrainian embassy in Turkey
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
How many dollars do you have to pay at customs? And what can be imported into Turkey? And what cannot be imported into Turkey? And what can be exported and what cannot be exported from Turkey to Ukraine?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 6 answers
Can an aunt take a 7-year-old child to Turkey WITHOUT his parents? Will they let you in/out at the border? (the child has his own travel document, parental consent, etc.) The answers in the agencies are diametrically opposed.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
We are going to Turkey for the first time, we are interested in the cost of a visa, the agency said 20 euros on net read 30 dollars
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
Please tell me how can I bring money in my national currency with me? (up to a certain amount we fit) ... I just don’t want to carry everything in dollars ...
13 years ago  •  11 subscribers 16 answers
Hello! consult please! A Turkish citizen wants to come visit. 1) Living in Russia for no more than 1 month. Private visit. what is required of me (what are my actions on documents, services, etc.) and what should he have?? 2) the second option is a stay for more than 1 month. Thank you very much!
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Can you tell me, please, in what volumes you can carry luggage and hand luggage with you ?! And what can't you do with yourself?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
We want to go to Turkey in the fall for a vacation. Will they let him out ?? Thank you in advance! Irina.
13 years ago  •  10 subscribers 17 answers
Plz tell me! We are traveling with a 3-year-old granddaughter, the son has issued a power of attorney to take the child abroad. The notary asked me to indicate the details of my Russian passport in the power of attorney. But I'm going through passport control on the international passport! ) Russian, as a rule, I don’t take) Did the notary draw up the power of attorney correctly or should I indicate the data of my international passport in it?
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 9 answers
What is the liquid limit allowed in hand luggage? Can I carry non-duty free liquids in hand luggage? How many alcoholic drinks can I carry in my luggage?Thank you Waiting for answers
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
A civil lawsuit has been filed against me (for deprivation of inheritance, i.e. I owe nothing to anyone, but they want to deprive me of what I could theoretically receive). There is a paragraph in the rules for crossing the border: With the presence of intermediate surroundings, for some kind of bulky man, you can be temporally inspired by a foreigner from Ukraine, but for yourself: 8) civil poses were filed against him before the court; Please, tell me, can there be problems with leaving Ukraine due to a civil lawsuit? Has anyone encountered this? Where / how can I find out exactly if there will be problems BEFORE leaving?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
I KNOW it's off topic. but still: how to get from Sheremetyevo Terminal D to Sheremetyevo Terminal C? thanks for the replies and understanding
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
what about the stroller? take it with you as hand luggage or carry it off ?! who did what? Or pick up at the hotel?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
We are going to Grand Raber on May 7 with family (2+1) (in Turkey and abroad for the first time)! I have diabetes, I am on insulin, I will take it and syringes with me by itself. There is a doctor's note, there is an extract from the hospital. Insulin in the package, in the instructions for it there is a registration number in Ukraine. Tell me, can there be problems when crossing customs? What is the best way to carry it - in luggage or hand luggage? (I tend to hand luggage). Another question: I want a better hotel room. Advise what and how much to fasten at the reception?!
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
What excursions are better to visit from Kemer? Who has already rested in this hotel, tell us about the level of service, how many of our compatriots have a rest and about the expected weather at this time of the year. Thanks in advance.
13 years ago  •  8 subscribers 9 answers
Hi all! Interested in such a question, how many liters of alcohol can you carry from Antalya Airport to Moscow? Thanks!
14 years ago  •  9 subscribers 10 answers
They say visas will be removed, is it true or not ???
14 years ago  •  8 subscribers 8 answers
Show more »