Questions about KemerCountries and cities

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Kemer
We rested in Icmeler and were a little disappointed by the vaunted wild rocky corners (on the right behind the campsite) - rubbish, small length, traumatic rocks, you can’t dive. Does anyone know somewhere (maybe in Greece) something similar but more interesting? So that you can enter for free (not like Phaselis) and relatively close to the benefits of civilization - hotels where you can stay, local exotics, promenades, etc.
5 years ago  •  11 subscribers 11 answers
Can you please tell me what the weather is like in early October to mid October? Isn't it cold yet? And another question: tell me what excursions you can go to in Kemer and Antalya? And how to get there?
6 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
Good day to all! I wish you good holidays! My dream is to visit Max Royal in Kemer. Is there a season when you can relax with a discount? the sea can be cold, but the temperature is not lower than 22-24 gr
6 years ago  •  11 subscribers 12 answers
Are there direct buses, how often do they run?
6 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Tell me, please, does the dolmush from Kemer to Kirish go past the Grand Miramor hotel? Or maybe someone knows how much a taxi will cost approximately. Websites ask for 35 euros
7 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Who goes to this hotel in the month of May 17.05.2017-24.05.2017
7 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
In connection with the collapse of tour operators, we want to organize a vacation on our own
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Hello. I really want to come and have a rest in this hotel. We wanted to book a room through the hotel website, but for some reason information appears that all days in any month are busy. It shouldn't be like that. Please tell me if it is possible to come by myself (bypassing the travel agency). What will be the savings in money from this. What are the pros and cons of such a trip? Sincerely. Yuri.
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 10 answers
We read that there is a wild beach in Beldibi.
14 years ago  •  7 subscribers 18 answers
Good afternoon! tell me the addresses of hotels or websites if someone went to rest on their own and liked it, is it better than through an agency?
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
I will be grateful to everyone who answers!
15 years ago  •  6 subscribers 9 answers
How can I order a transfer from the airport in Antalya to the hotel and then back on my own? Do the hotels themselves provide this service or is it necessary through a travel agency?
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 8 answers