Questions about KemerOther

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Kemer
If anyone in the know, tell me, please, who owns the Garden Resort this year? I can not find information, I only know that the owner has changed and, apparently, the name. I love this hotel very much, I want to understand what awaits it.
2 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
3 years ago  •  4 subscribers 1 answer
And tell me, please, why do vacationers write that they lodge on lines 2 and 3, we specifically chose the hotel because of line 1, are we waiting for a spoiled vacation? Or is it not true?
3 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
In three weeks we fly to Daima Biz Hotel, I'm worried if the water park will be free if one of the Daimes was rebranded. Maybe someone was there recently, how is the situation in general?
3 years ago  •  3 subscribers 1 answer
Already often traveled to different hotels in Turkey and Egypt, they always left a tip of $ 1-2. But we are going to such a hotel for the first time, we are interested in how much to leave a tip for the luggage that will be brought to the room, how much to leave at the bar, cleaning, or somewhere else so as not to offend the staff. Interested in the amount and where to leave. Share your experience in hotels of this level.
3 years ago  •  7 subscribers 4 answers
We arrived on 07.09.2020. We were isolated in the Mirada Del Mar hotel, no one gave us any supporting documents, there was no understanding of what was happening! Perhaps someone else has been in a similar situation!
4 years ago  •  25 subscribers 119 answers
Closed for quarantine due to the fact that a person (from another hotel) with symptoms was identified in their transfer. Even with negative During the test, the family was asked to stay on observation for 14 days or leave the country. Who has already rested this year, tell us if there were such cases in your hotel? Or is this an isolated incident? We are a little afraid to fly.
4 years ago  •  16 subscribers 24 answers
4 years ago  •  3 subscribers 1 answer
5 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
Show more »