Questions about KemerCurrency and money

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Kemer
Where is it more profitable to exchange $ for lira. And what course?
5 years ago  •  8 subscribers 11 answers
7 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
Tell me, please, what is the dollar exchange rate in Turkey now?
10 years ago  •  9 subscribers 8 answers
Hey! The other day I’m flying with a friend to Kemer, so I thought about how it would be more profitable to deal with money .. In Dyutik, they decided to pay by bank transfer, but I don’t know what to bring - dollars, euros, rubles, or also withdraw from the card there. In Thailand, they faced the fact that it is more profitable to withdraw from the card there, so they thought about Turkey. They used to take dollars, but all the same, prices in euros are always everywhere and sellers simply throw in the necessary amount according to their own logic. Tell me, pliiz)
10 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
What money is better to take, what is more profitable? Interested in reviews for 2013, Who was in Kemer.
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 12 answers
I didn’t have time to change rubles at the airport, where is the best place to do it?
11 years ago  •  9 subscribers 13 answers
Just in case, if suddenly there is not enough money?
11 years ago  •  10 subscribers 17 answers
What is the best currency to take money in? How more profitable?
12 years ago  •  9 subscribers 18 answers
I’m going to the first, I don’t know what to take with me, I don’t know English. language, I'm going at the end of September, what's the weather like at that time? and how many tourists from Central Asia, since I myself am from Tajikistan. I'm very afraid
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 6 answers
I just thought that with the Turks, when buying something or paying for services, it would be more expedient to pay with their lira. Or is it not?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Hello! Please tell me where, besides the hotel, can I exchange dollars for Turkish currency? So that the exchanger is reliable!
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Tell me, it’s better to change money in an exchange office or in a bank. And what denomination of banknotes to ask for. Thank you.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
dollar bills of what denomination is better to carry to Turkey. We are going to shop in stores.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
Could you tell me, please, currency exchange places closer to the hotel!
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Tell me, what currency is better to take with you: euros or dollars? Does the hotel have ATM machines? Can I withdraw money from a ruble card? And which is better: Visa or Mastercard?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 8 answers
Please tell me in what currency is it better to pay in dollars in lira or in euros? ?What are the reliable banks?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
At the post office? If not, where is the nearest
13 years ago  •  no subscribers 3 answers
bring currency or
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
going for the first time... I looked on the Internet, they write that you need to take dollars, but in TA they said take euros better (what if it’s not profitable to change there) ... now I don’t know what currency to take with me? money is needed for souvenirs, the market and shopping...
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Tell me, where is it better to change money: airport, hotel, or somewhere else?
13 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
What is the ratio of the dollar to the lira, how many liras are given for 1 dollar?
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers