Questions about KemerHow to get there

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Kemer
I already see tours to Turkey. I wonder how uncomfortable it is. Maybe someone has already tried it?
2 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
3 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
At the end of August, we would like to go on our own from Kirish to Antalya, take a walk in Kaleichi. The Kirish-Kemer-Antalya route is clear to me. In Antalya, from Migros to the Old Town, I would like to travel on an old tram. But how to buy a ticket for it? I read about binding to a HES-code card, what kind of card are we talking about? About transport? Or canceled already? Thank you in advance for your response!
3 years ago  •  8 subscribers 13 answers
In a week we fly to Kemer. Either in Queens Park Geynuk, or in Le Gardin, it is not yet clear. Interested in the price of taxis and public transport in the following areas: 1. From Goynuk to Phaselis and back (bus and/or taxi)? 2. From Kiris to Phaselis and back (bus and/or taxi)? 3. From Kiris to Goynuk and back (by bus and/or taxi)? Share your experience, maybe someone traveled in the same directions by public transport or by taxi, is it a problem? What are the current prices now?
3 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
4 years ago  •  3 subscribers 1 answer