Questions about KemerWeather and seasons

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Kemer
Please tell me what is the air and water temperature at the end of April. It is clear that year after year is not necessary, but I would like to get into the summer. :) Thanks!
5 years ago  •  12 subscribers 31 answer
I wanted to ask if there are fish in the sea, we just want to buy underwater glasses and decided to find out, please tell me.
6 years ago  •  9 subscribers 15 answers
Good evening! Has anyone had a rest in early June? We are going with a family and two children, we want warmth
6 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
Please tell me for the first time vacationers, free dates from work on May 20 or June 9 for 7 nights 2 adults + children. 6 years. What sea will be from mid-May? we want for early booking up to $ 900 can
6 years ago  •  10 subscribers 16 answers
We plan to fly 2 adults + children 6 and 3 years old from October 14 for 12-14 days. 1. How comfortable is the weather in Goynuk at this time? Is the sea stormy at this time? Are heavy rains possible? It is clear that no one will give a 100% weather forecast, but at least in comparison with last / the year before last .... 2. Does this hotel have a heated pool? 3. How are things going with animation and food in Otium at the end of the season? 4. Do tours (Dinopark) work at this time? 5. And which is better - to buy a ticket in advance or closer to the date of the planned departure (can prices change closer to mid-October)? Thank you in advance)
7 years ago  •  5 subscribers 8 answers
Who rested in Kemer in October?, please share (temperature regime, sea, air, number of tourists... Thank you!!
7 years ago  •  7 subscribers 6 answers
We want to go there at the end of July with a child. Who was, orient by the temperature of the water and air. And how is the food there now? Thank you all in advance.
7 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
7 years ago  •  4 subscribers 2 answers
Hello! We want to fly 25.04. How is the weather at the end of April? According to the reviews, there are a lot of complaints about the bungalow, it is advised to live in the main building, is it decided on the spot or is it all through a travel agency?)
7 years ago  •  8 subscribers 17 answers
Tell me what the weather is like in May in Turkey. Is it really as cold as the weather website shows?
9 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
Good afternoon! I wonder who else has already been to the hotel this year?
9 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Show more »