Questions about Makadi BayHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Makadi Bay
We rested in 2018 and 2019, the rooms, of course, were not a fountain, but the sea brightened everything up. The food was good.
3 years ago  •  9 subscribers 6 answers
The photo shows that the rooms are small, I'm very worried that there will be little space, I don't understand where the extras will fit. beds for kids? And another question: is there ice cream for children in the hotel?
3 years ago  •  6 subscribers 9 answers
3 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers There is a response from a hotelier
3 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Should I look at Stella? It is embarrassing there that the sea is only through the pontoon, they wrote that it blows more there, but better food and generally fire reviews. Or even change everything and look at hotels in Sharm (advise winter-tested hotels)? There are no special direct requirements, as well as expectations. If by priority: 1) the sea; 2) nutrition is not worse than average; 3) animation is desirable. We really like to travel on our own, but now we have a window of a week and we need Egypt.
3 years ago  •  9 subscribers 10 answers
How is the food situation, are they serving goodies, are there pureed soups? Also interested in the pool - is it heated? Is it possible to walk around the territory of the nearest Jaz-s? (this would solve my desire for scale) We are flying with children 12 and 2, is the choice of this hotel relevant or is it still focused on couples and visitors 50+, what is the contingent in the hotel? What is the sea in Makadi? The husband likes to swim a lot and either a pontoon or an entrance is important to him in order to enter and swim.
3 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
I’m choosing a trip again, tell me, is it worth the risk in Sunrise Makadi Bay from February 27 or go to Sunrise Diamond Beach so that it doesn’t blow away? Maybe there will be some more advice on choosing a hotel, the problem is that I did not find a good hotel in my price tag in Sharm, not in Nabq. Were in Sunrise Diamond and Jazz Phanar.
3 years ago  •  11 subscribers 18 answers
Show more »