Questions about Makadi BayWeather and seasons

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Makadi Bay
Hello! We plan to go to Stella Di Mare Beach Resort & Spa 5 * in March, to be exact on March 9th. Tell me the weather will not upset us? Thank you very much in advance!
5 years ago  •  10 subscribers 14 answers
We are going to the hotel at the beginning of February. Before that, we were in Al Nabil, the wind was not a hindrance, the mountains covered it from it, and the hotel was located in the lagoon. Bathed all day. How are things at this hotel? Should I take masks with snorkels, is there anything to see, I mean corals?
9 years ago  •  6 subscribers 10 answers
Does anyone know what the weather is like right now? We fly on January 18th.
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Please tell me. I'm going with my grandson from 2.01.14. Is it possible to swim and is there a heated pool. I am very worried that there will be no opportunity to see the underwater world because of the cold sea.
10 years ago  •  8 subscribers 9 answers
tide scheme by time and height
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Can you please tell me what is the average air and water temperature in the second half of February in Makadi?
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 16 answers
We were in Egypt 4 times: in November in Sharm and 3 times in June and July in Sal Hasheesh (between Hurghada and Makadi). Jellyfish - never, not a single one was seen. And now we want to relax in Makadi (Iberotel Makadi Saraya Resort 5 *), so in the reviews there are complaints about the abundance of jellyfish. Maybe this is a seasonal thing? I really want them not to be there in July ... Who went to this area in July, tell me - did you meet jellyfish? And in what quantity?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
I have been looking at this hotel for a long time, reviews everywhere are only the most positive. I'm going at the end of May/beginning of June. Tell me, please, who was at this time of the year in Egypt? Is it worth going at all?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
It is clear that sweaters do not interfere. What about shoes? Should I take shoes (sneakers) with me or is it okay to wear sandals? We ride in winter shoes, I think you can mate there even in the evening. And I don't want to carry too much. Those who know please tell me :)
12 years ago  •  8 subscribers 9 answers
Connoisseurs, tell me which of the hotels are the most windless in Makadi? Is this area even worth it? We are planning a holiday in April. Is the weather comfortable this month for swimming and sunbathing (we are traveling with children)?
12 years ago  •  8 subscribers 10 answers
1) pliiz, as detailed as possible about the weather in November. 2) what excursions, entertainments would you recommend? 3) Are there shops on site? Which?
13 years ago  •  7 subscribers 6 answers
Show more »