Questions about Makadi BayCommunication and Internet

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Makadi Bay
6 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
Is it possible to buy a SIM card at the airport? How much does it cost and which operator is better? Do I need to additionally replenish the account if only the Internet? And how long does it take to activate? thanks!!!
6 years ago  •  3 subscribers 1 answer
Who bought, tell me! Very expensive internet in the hotel
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Can you tell me if the hotel has free Wi-Fi?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Good afternoon! Tell me, how are things with the Internet in the hotel?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
The question is the following: - Is there 3G internet at all? - If yes, what is the quality of connection, speed? - Who used the Internet on the iPhone? - Where can I buy? Thanks in advance!
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
If there is, then paid, free, where exactly? Thanks in advance for your replies!
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Hi all! We are going to fly to Stela Makadi in June. For anyone who knows, please answer the following questions: - Does the hotel fall within the Etisalat 3D Internet coverage area? And where you can top up your account nearby (modems and data cards left over from previous trips). - at the hotel. Which pool is more comfortable, the maximum depth and where, the beginning of the poolbar? - are there any problems with sun loungers by the pools and on the beach? - what about tips in the restaurant (waiters are attached to certain tables or areas)? - what is the check-in fee for the room ($ insert in the passport)? - the presence in the standard kettle bathrobe slippers scales?
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
I looked at the photos of the hotel and read the reviews. I realized that I want not the first floor and closer to the sea, but without noise. Advise the numbers of buildings and rooms. What numbers are closer or at the end of the buildings, what is the number of buildings located in a quadrangle. Thank you.
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
I bought a 3G modem from Etisalat in Hurghada - the Internet works well, the mail agent, but ICQ does not connect to any, neither from the qip, nor from the original clip, I tried everything. Who will tell you why and what can be done, ICQ is very necessary !!!
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Can you please tell me if there is Wi-Fi on site? Who used the Internet in this hotel? Can mobile operators sell packages - modem + traffic?
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
I want to contact relatives if the mobile connection is not working
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer