Questions about Makadi Bayshopping

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Makadi Bay
It is clear that the supermarket is a big word, but like packaged juice, local cheeses should be there.
3 years ago  •  5 subscribers 2 answers
Please tell me if there are supermarkets with fixed prices nearby and how to get there. Thanks!
6 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
I’m interested in information about the Souk-Makadi shopping center, what is there, is there a grocery store near the Makadi Saray hotel, we love Egyptian juices, and I always buy milk for morning coffee in the room, I was in Makadi that year in Sunving, there was a small shop near the GRAND, but the prices ...., mom don't worry. We fly to Saray on November 4 for a week.
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Good afternoon! Can you tell me, please, is there any market or shops nearby where you can buy souvenirs? (other than those on site)
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Where is it cheaper to buy a kit, in Russia (now prices range from 750-1800) or in Egypt?
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
As I understand it, entering the water in Stella from the shore is not convenient. We are flying to Stella at the end of October. It is no longer possible to buy coral slippers in our city - everyone hid the summer assortment ... Are there shops in Stella or near it where you can buy coral slippers in women's and children's sizes and colors? What is the average cost of decent slippers?
14 years ago  •  6 subscribers 9 answers
How much is a taxi?
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber 6 answers