Questions about Makadi BayExcursions

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Makadi Bay
Good afternoon! Connoisseurs, tell me, please, excursions to very good reefs from Makadi. I ask you to suggest excursions to really steep reefs, and not for beginners. I have extensive experience in snorkeling in Sharm and Marsa Alam, there is something to compare. Thanks!
6 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
Hello. We are going to the Sunrise Royal Makady Resort. Are there local representatives of tour agencies, because I know that they are cheaper than the operator. I would be grateful for contacts
7 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Are there tours to Giza pyramids from here? We're going in September.
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
We fly to this hotel on Friday, please tell me from whom it is better to buy an excursion on a yacht and where? And a child of 9 years old is paid in full? Thanks in advance,,,
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 8 answers
we are going from 02.01. a bunch of questions: 1. How is the weather today, air, sea? 2. Where is shopping in Makadi, what kind of entertainment? 3. What excursions should be taken, how much, from whom? 4. how to get to Hurghada, is there a minibus / cost, if a taxi - how much does it cost, how fast. thanks in advance for replies!
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
What are the excursions and activities outside the hotel? Where can you go and how much does it cost? What stores are nearby, is it possible to buy a snorkel mask? In general, EVERYTHING is interested in this hotel ... THANK YOU
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
I would like to visit Luxor...
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Good afternoon. In September, we are resting with a family of 4 people. 2 adults 2 children 8 and 5 years old, I would like to know more about excursions.
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 7 answers
You can also answer by phone-8 499 731 64 96
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
And which tour would you recommend?
13 years ago  •  11 subscribers 16 answers
How much is an excursion to Luxor from this hotel with the tour operator Coral (Sunmar)?
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Hello to all holidaymakers! I have been going to Makadi Bay since April 18, 2009. Please tell me which excursions are better to take and what is their cost this year?
15 years ago  •  7 subscribers 10 answers