Questions about Makadi BayPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Makadi Bay
4 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Good afternoon. We are going to this hotel at the end of March. Who knows if you can visit the beach of the neighboring Red Sea Taj Mahal with Fun City bracelets if you walk along the coastline?
5 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Who is resting there now, bought a voucher, read the reviews, I'm afraid to go already
6 years ago  •  8 subscribers 10 answers
To buy fruits and seafood.
6 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Dear experts, who was in this hotel, tell me how it is not expensive to go to Hurghada in the evening for a walk?
6 years ago  •  5 subscribers 3 answers
Good afternoon. Please tell me where you can do peeling and massage? There is no such option in the hotel itself. Thank you.
6 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
We are flying in mid June. On the map, and on the photo-video, it is clear that it is in this place of the bay that there is a strong wind and waves ... In June, maybe the weather will be calmer? Thanks in advance for your answer))
8 years ago  •  8 subscribers 18 answers
Can you please tell me if there is a normal children's food in the hotel? Sausages and french fries do not count) We are traveling with a child of 2 years old, we need cereals, cutlets, etc. What fruits are available at the end of May and are there any juices and baby products in the shops near the hotel?
9 years ago  •  6 subscribers 4 answers
Can you please tell me how much the lunch will cost if only breakfast and dinner are paid.
9 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Is it possible to use the infrastructure of the first line (slides, pools)?
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
I’m going to this hotel, I know that there is a pontoon there, I have nothing against pontoons, I can even say I love it, but there is so little information about the pontoon of this hotel in the reviews, whoever was will tell more. Thanks.
10 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
I'm going there in September. I would like to rest at night the same. what kind of 24 hour all inclusive hotel is this?
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Are there water slides besides aqua park
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I’m going to Egypt for the first time with a 4-year-old child. In Turkey, we calmly walked in the evenings outside the hotel, but here it’s possible or better not to risk it? Can I go to Hurghada alone? Do there buses or taxis to the city? In general, all I need there is a Vodafone office to buy the Internet.
10 years ago  •  8 subscribers 8 answers
Good afternoon. Question to people who organize excursions and leisure. I have a favorite hotel, I don't want to change it. Is it possible and how much does it cost, for example, from my hotel to go to the beach of the Three Corners Fayrouz Plaza Beach hotel in Marsa Alam, in the morning for literally 2 hours of swimming. thanks
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Tell me who was there, is one restaurant free, and the rest of the a la carte restaurants are paid and what are the prices and what do you recommend trying? I'm leaving in 2 days, please reply quickly.
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Tell me, plz, is there an aerobics room with mirrors?
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Yes, more ... Azur Club and Royal Azur - the difference is significant and in what, if possible.
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
Show more »