Questions about Makadi BayTravel agencies and operators

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Makadi Bay
The company tour operator Join Up is simply a criminal element. I do not recommend doing business with this company. My wife bought a tour to Israel from a representative of Joint Up in Egypt. wife paid 120 dollars she was given a check. before the trip, the representative of joint up brazenly took the check from his wife. THE CHECK IS THE PROPERTY OF THE ONE WHO PAID THE MONEY. join up has a different opinion on this issue, so I do not recommend doing anything with this tour operator.
5 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
We want to fly from Ukraine, but we can’t find a tour to this hotel in any way. thank you all in advance for your reply.
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
Has anyone gone on vacation through the operator Biblio Globus? How can you characterize?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Good afternoon! How can residents of different countries of the near abroad at the same time relax in Egypt or the UAE in one hotel? Thanks in advance for your reply!
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Good afternoon. We were going to relax in "Prima life makadi" - we found an inexpensive tour from TO "Evelina Travel" air carrier "Kogalymavia". Cheaper than Sanmar about 10%. But it’s not the known TO that confuses. Has anyone traveled with them? Please share your impressions. Thank you all in advance.
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
want to have a good rest...
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers