Questions about PortugalHow to get there

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Portugal
The situation is as follows: a / c TAP Portugal, the departure time has been postponed by more than 13 hours. My scheme (3 connections), which allowed me to fly from Kharkov to Madeira in 14-15 hours, collapsed at once. Now we not only lose half a day of rest, but also there is a need to book a transit hotel. It turns out the road will take more than a day. Faced with a similar situation on Wizz Air. The airline also postponed the departure time, but there the passengers were offered options - to accept the new departure time or refuse with a refund. Not here - just notified and that's it. You open your account on the website of the a / c and set the new departure time. As I understand it, a / c is not in the right to simply postpone the departure time. But I don't see any offers to accept or refuse. Theoretically, I would be satisfied with the return, tk. there are other options that allow you to fly quickly, and you could try to catch tickets for them at a normal price. Is it possible to get something out of this situation? Or put up with it and start looking for a transit hotel?
4 years ago  •  7 subscribers 33 answers
All questions
UAE
more