Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
TOP-5 experts Turkey
by the number of questions answered in 30 days
аватар
Answered on 1 question

More about Turkey
I want to go to the sea with my children, I see inexpensive tours in the search engine. How long is the journey? How do you cross the border? How hard is it? Do they deliver to the hotel? thank you
2 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I already see tours to Turkey. I wonder how uncomfortable it is. Maybe someone has already tried it?
2 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
From Kyiv or from western Ukraine?
2 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
- What is the cheapest way to get from the new airport closer to the city center? The subway has not yet been opened there, as I understand it. And they won't make it until April. - Is it possible to buy Istanbul Card somewhere by paying with a bank card?
2 years ago  •  7 subscribers 9 answers
3 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
At the end of August, we would like to go on our own from Kirish to Antalya, take a walk in Kaleichi. The Kirish-Kemer-Antalya route is clear to me. In Antalya, from Migros to the Old Town, I would like to travel on an old tram. But how to buy a ticket for it? I read about binding to a HES-code card, what kind of card are we talking about? About transport? Or canceled already? Thank you in advance for your response!
3 years ago  •  8 subscribers 13 answers
Forgot glasses in a taxi, very expensive as a memory. But we have already left Antalya, and returning to the airport today is not an option. There are no contacts of the taxi driver, as well as no one who was at the point. Maybe someone knows where to turn? The taxi terminal is located near the bus parking, next to the bus stop. Thank you in advance!
3 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
I took the Istanbul-Denizli flight. Then I want to take buses to Fethiye (Oludeniz) - Kas - Kemer - Antalya. Question: is it worth bothering with tickets in advance or is it easier to buy everything at the station on the spot? Do dolmushi walk normally in coronavirus time?
3 years ago  •  6 subscribers 18 answers
In a week we fly to Kemer. Either in Queens Park Geynuk, or in Le Gardin, it is not yet clear. Interested in the price of taxis and public transport in the following areas: 1. From Goynuk to Phaselis and back (bus and/or taxi)? 2. From Kiris to Phaselis and back (bus and/or taxi)? 3. From Kiris to Goynuk and back (by bus and/or taxi)? Share your experience, maybe someone traveled in the same directions by public transport or by taxi, is it a problem? What are the current prices now?
3 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
Tell me, does anyone know if airlines have specific requirements for the type of masks? For a long time I read that they should be without a valve, but at the same time the usual blue thin "dailies" - please. Now I opened the UIA website - there are no instructions, it seems, it just says "masks". Here is a quote: “Passengers and airline staff wear personal protective masks at all times. We support the initiative of passengers to use other protective equipment, such as gloves, goggles or face shields. It is forbidden to leave used protective masks on seats and in seat pockets on board airplane." Is it possible with a valve or not? :)
3 years ago  •  11 subscribers 31 answer
Tell me, please, how many places per person and what size and weight is hand luggage allowed at UIA? Last year, they seemed to be limited to a small handbag, but there is no information about this on the UIA website. Do I need to bring my laptop, does it come as one piece of hand luggage?
3 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
My daughter is planning a trip: Istanbul - Cappadocia. Is it possible to order a transfer in advance or only at a place at the airport? Approximately how much would this cost? Thanks in advance for your replies.
3 years ago  •  9 subscribers 8 answers
Please tell me. Question about transfer from the new airport to Fatih area. Who used Booking Taxi? Confuses the price (round trip to Fatih and back 33 euros). All other services 30 euros one way. I would like to see real reviews in order to understand whether it is worth it or not. Who used what service for the transfer? The bus does not fit (I know that it is cheaper, there are additional introductory notes on this matter). Thanks in advance to everyone who responded.
3 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
4 years ago  •  3 subscribers 1 answer
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more