Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
TOP-5 experts Turkey
by the number of questions answered in 30 days
аватар
Answered on 1 question

More about Turkey
3 years ago  •  8 subscribers 9 answers
1. We are flying as a family on a trip to Turkey, a question arose regarding the beaches. When booking hotels in different southern cities, what about the beaches? After all, they are occupied by hotels of 1-2 lines. To be content with city people? Will not Muslims look askance at our naked Muslims there? 2. Which canyon is worth special attention and where is it easier to get on your own? Rafting and zip-line at what price and from what age? And how much does it cost to enter the canyons?
3 years ago  •  7 subscribers 5 answers
I took tickets to Turkey, we will fly as a savage family, we want to travel, and fly back home to Ukraine on a ticket. Question: is the tour operator willing to recalculate the absence of a flight THERE and how much more economical will it be? HES-code for Ukrainian numbers without problems? Do you require it when moving around the cities by bus?
3 years ago  •  9 subscribers 19 answers
We will be grateful for all the advice and hints on what should be foreseen, for any little things that relate to modern circumstances. The trip is planned for the end of March.
3 years ago  •  9 subscribers 21 answer
Now I am planning a route along the coast, I would like to capture both Alanya and Antalya, and something along the way.
4 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
The question is formed in more detail here - https://bit.ly/2YRTbWG
4 years ago  •  10 subscribers 17 answers
We rested in Icmeler and were a little disappointed by the vaunted wild rocky corners (on the right behind the campsite) - rubbish, small length, traumatic rocks, you can’t dive. Does anyone know somewhere (maybe in Greece) something similar but more interesting? So that you can enter for free (not like Phaselis) and relatively close to the benefits of civilization - hotels where you can stay, local exotics, promenades, etc.
5 years ago  •  11 subscribers 11 answers
Which route is better to take? From Kirish to Kemer by minibus, then to Antalya by bus or by water bus? Where can I see the bus schedule Kemer-Antalya-Kemer (found on the water)? How much does a ticket cost approximately? How often and until what time do dolmush Kemer - Kirish go? Thanks!
5 years ago  •  6 subscribers 16 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more