Questions about IsraelCountries and cities

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Israel
Good evening, (3 adults 2 children) at the end of October we are planning a trip to Bat Yam, can anyone tell me where it is better to book an apartment for 2 weeks, thanks in advance
7 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
I have never encountered this, we flew by plane. How to leave Israel, what is needed for this? Which way is shorter? Etc.
9 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
Good afternoon! we want to visit Israel on our own in October, advise where it is better to book hotels in order to relax on the Mediterranean Sea and travel on excursions. I would like to visit Jerusalem, Haifa, and, of course, Tel Aviv.
10 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
My wife and I are going to Israel in late August - early September. Let's go for the first time. We are going to go savages, we want to go to Jerusalem, Jordan, Eilat, the Dead Sea for a couple of days. In total we will be up to 10 days. Interested in relaxing at sea and visiting interesting places. Where is the cheapest place to rent a house? How much money to take with you? Where is the best place to go? Where is the best place to eat? Maybe some features?
10 years ago  •  7 subscribers 12 answers
Please tell me, I was in Israel for 2 weeks, can I return there in a month and a half?
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Can I go on an excursion to Israel if I was in an Arab country? [email protected]
10 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
we go to holy places. what you need to know and where to go Orthodox
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
I go on my own, on business. Need an inexpensive smallest apartment
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
My husband and I want to go on vacation at the end of September, but we haven’t figured out how to rent an apartment without unpleasant consequences. Gentlemen who rested "savage" advise, maybe someone has a place to live with pleasant impressions, then I will be grateful.
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 3 answers
We are going to Israel in October 2012, landlords are already insistently demanding to book accommodation, frightening with the approaching season (at the same time, 30% of the rental price for the reservation is not returned if we refuse to visit the country). However, in 7 months I cannot foresee whether the trip will work out, it is one thing to hand over air tickets, another thing is to lose the cost of booking. And where is the guarantee that circumstances will not arise on the part of the tenant? Has anyone come across a similar booking?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
do I need to apply for a visa to visit relatives in Israel - if one child of 16 years old is traveling (there is a passport of Ukraine and a travel document) what documents are needed for a guest trip ??
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 9 answers
I want to go from Netanya to Jerusalem to the Old City. I think it might be cheaper than buying excursions from someone. or not? Presumably the hotel in Netanya will be my Ginot Yam. Therefore, I think about how and for what price (preferably by bus) to get to the Old Town. Taxis are going to be expensive.
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
It seems that someone said that Neser or Sherut (minibus) delivers to any hotel. But one friend came and said that they did not take her 100 meters, although her hotel is in the center. And the hotel in which I am going to stay Mount of Olives is located on the Mount of Olives (in the evening there is no city transport going there and a very steep climb to the mountain.). How to get there? Who knows if minibuses go there from the airport, exactly to this hotel. Maybe someone has experience. Taxi, understandable, but expensive, I exclude this option for now. Thank you
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 15 answers
Tell me, if there is no way to get an invitation to Israel, and there is no desire to take a ticket from the company, then how can you get to Israel for a two-week vacation? Will the printed information about the hotel booking be sufficient? And with what documents will they let me through at the border?
Please advise. To inexpensively and decently stay in the suburbs of Tel Aviv? I don’t want to be tied to travel agencies and food in hotels ..
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
my phone is 054 21 005 21 Thank you for the quick response.
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 4 answers
Isn't it safe to fly without buying a tour, how much does a taxi cost to the hotel, do you need a vmza, can the hotel buy excursions? If possible, answer general questions.
I want to travel from Egypt to Palestine for 3-4 days. Where better to stay in Palestine, I think in Bethlehem. How to get around Palestine
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
We are traveling on our own, we are planning to get to Netanya by train (there is no need to change the train with a transfer to another platform), how do we buy a ticket immediately to the destination station or 2 tickets first to the docking station, then to Netanya?
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
We arrive in the afternoon. The Palace Hotel in Netanya. What's the fare? do not offer answers about a taxi, this type of transport is already clear.
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
We are going to have a rest on the sea (probably in Haifa), 2 adults and a child of 14 years old? Would like to stay in the private sector, closer to the sea...
15 years ago  •  11 subscribers 12 answers
very interested in whether it is worth going, + and -
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 4 answers
We are going to Israel, but somehow expensive through a tour operator
16 years ago  •  10 subscribers 19 answers
We will rest in Haifa, and I want to go to Jordan (to Amman) - I heard that only near Eilat you can cross the border, is this true, is this the only place?
16 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
All questions
UAE
more