Questions about ChinaCountries and cities

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about China
Thanks for any information. Let's fly for the first time 7.11. Weather, excursions, food, internet connection, or take warm clothes for the evening?
5 years ago  •  5 subscribers 9 answers
Let's fly 7.11, I will be grateful for any information: how about food, weather (whether you need to take warm clothes for the evening), excursions, or buy seven. thank you
5 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Good afternoon, a question arose. My travel agent throws off offers for Hainanyan, yes hot, departure in 1-2 days, but the price is embarrassing - for 8 nights, four with breakfast for one with a single settlement of 12,400 hryvnia (about 460 bucks) with a departure from Boryspil, he asked "is this with a flight?", says "yes", but there are doubts, who is in the subject, are there such real prices? Or is it a divorce of pure water? I draw a conclusion based on the prices of the regular season from UIA, there the economy to Beijing there and back dances around 650 bucks.
5 years ago  •  12 subscribers 26 answers
Diabetes osteochandros asma, etc.
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
ChinaMacau
Please tell me if it makes sense to buy tickets from Hong Kong International Airport to Macau in advance via the Internet. Or can they be safely bought on arrival on the spot?
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Hello! Who knows how you can go to Beidaihe as a savage? My sister and children and I want to go in August by train through Irkutsk, we live in Lensk. The fact is that we have never been anywhere, i.e. no experience in this matter. I talked with travel agencies, but it’s expensive there, I was told that it’s cheaper for a savage.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Small apartment or apartments (1-3 rooms) near the beach from 25.06.12 to 20.07.12 Does anyone know where to look?
12 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
How to rent a bay yourself
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Tell me a good and inexpensive aesthetic dentistry clinic in Shanghai!
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
we are going two families children 9 years old. flight to Sanya. wanted to relax not expensive but comfortable. how best to move around the island, where it is more profitable to live in an apartment or hotels. what food should not be eaten. what can be seen from the tours. what kind of entertainment for children, is there shopping. the budget is limited.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I want to go savages with my daughter, learn Chinese acupressure.
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
how to relax in Shenzhen yourself with a child of 13 years old well and inexpensively and where is it better
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
we want to arrange a trip to China on our own (because we already have experience in the UAE), but I don’t know Russian-speaking hotels in Hainan, share the contact details for the hotels, in gratitude I’ll suggest an excellent villa in the UAE with our Russian staff
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
For me, the main thing is exotic. I want to know if it is worth visiting Sanya?
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
All questions
UAE
more