Questions about PolandCountries and cities

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Poland
LOT airline. Passport of the Russian Federation. Permanent residence in Ukraine. There are no relatives in the EU and no residence permit in the EU. And what grounds, besides a ticket, are needed to make this trip a transit through Poland? Thanks in advance for your replies.
3 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Explain, please. If I fly to one city, with a transit many hours in another country (Europe), do I have the right to go to the city (having a biometric passport)?
5 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Good evening. What would you personally advise to visit in Krakow in 2-3 days? I'm making my own itinerary :)
6 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
The fact is that my husband and I are flying from Poznan to Paris on Wednesday and I can’t find a suitable route to Poznan for this flight. I would like to get to Poznan quickly, comfortably and on a budget. But so far, all the routes I have calculated are more expensive than tickets from Poznan to Paris. This is contrary to logic. Help advice. There was a month left before the trip to France through Poland. Thanks in advance for good advice.
6 years ago  •  6 subscribers 18 answers
6 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
6 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
as few transfers as possible...
7 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Tell me who knows!! I need to leave Lviv for Krvkov on 08.01.2015 (or 07.01 or 09.01) before noon - are there any carriers that have a departure time from Lviv from 08-00 to 12-00? And on 01/14/2015 (or on 01/15) you need to go back also in the first half of the day.
9 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Ivano-Frankivsk - Przemysl. Departure every Saturday. We left in the morning, we were already at home in the evening. 095-727-09-37, 098-416-78-64.
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Trip to the festival 2-3 days in summer.
10 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
I am the manager of a travel agency. It is necessary to explain the way to tourists. going to the hotel on their own 02.01.2013.
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
Tell me how to get from the railway in Kyiv to Zhuliany airport
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
How much does a double room cost and how to book?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
And also tell me how to get from Lviv to Zakopane cheaper (from Kyiv to Lviv by train)
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
They offered to go skiing and immediately there were questions, tell me, pliz. We are traveling with children of 12 years old, no one knows how to ride. They advised the smallest descents in Krynica, boarding house JAGELONKA. 1.Won't it be boring, is there somewhere to go outside the boarding house? 2. What is the best way to get from Kyiv?
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
a
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Could you please tell us how far the ski slopes are from Vishenka? and how much are the lifts, instructor services? Where do kids learn to ride? Thanks
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
rest savage
14 years ago  •  7 subscribers 9 answers
Tell me please, my husband and I and a 7-year-old child are going to fly on our own to Paris through Krakow with wizzair. In Krakow we stop for the night there and back (i.e. 2 nights) in Paris we plan to stay for 5 days. Which embassy you need to bring documents and which ones for a higher percentage of a positive response from the consul. And can we get a multi visa and what is needed for this? (There are 2 Schengen in the passport) And yet, tell me cheap hotels in good areas and near the metro. Thanks for the help.
15 years ago  •  6 subscribers 9 answers
Hello, I want to go to Krakow for the New Year with my family (child 11 years old) in my car. Advise who was, what hotel they stayed in, whether it is worth going there for the New Year and whether it is worth going by car or better by train or plane. Thanks a lot!
15 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
All questions
UAE
more