Questions about PolandTravel agencies and operators

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Poland
Looking for an interesting inexpensive ski tour. "Naryla" is an interesting option with departure from Lviv: 4 days Zakopane, 4 days Austria. Who dealt with the tour operator "Fortune", tell me how reliable it is. And also, maybe, who stayed at the Astoria boarding house, they are interested in living conditions, the presence of a sauna, and most importantly, how to get to normal (not children's) lifts (information on the Internet is minimal).
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Ind.tour - expensive. There are no acquaintances in Poland to make an invitation. What other ways are there? I really want to visit, remember - I lived there as a child.
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
I want to go to Poland for a week, I don't know where to start. I want to walk around the city, go on some excursions. Tell me where it is better to stay in Krakow or Warsaw. Rest is not a savage. Are there any such tours? I looked in the internet offer many cities and countries at once.
14 years ago  •  6 subscribers 12 answers
A question for the experts, tell me a reliable partner in Europe - Poland, the Czech Republic, France. What would be safe to send customers without cheating. I heard a lot of things went bad.
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Is it possible now to open a visa to Poland? Maybe a tourist one? Registered in the Crimea Yevpatoria. Very urgently needed for 2 days in Poland.
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Triple room. Meals: breakfast, dinner. Price?
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Write a review about your holiday in Poland.
17 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
All questions
UAE
more