Questions about CubaTravel agencies and operators

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Cuba
Which travel agency is best? thanks!
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
Good afternoon! We want to fly to Cuba in early September, we decided on the hotel - Melia Varadero. Please tell me which tour operator to choose, so that he would help us at the hotel (since we will be in Cuba for the first time and we don’t know languages ​​​​at all). And we will also do a symbolic wedding there, maybe someone will tell you how it will be cheaper: buy it from a tour operator (from which one?) Or is it fashionable to do everything on the spot at the hotel.
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 13 answers
please tell me, advise which tour company is better to contact?? pliz))
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 8 answers
Tell me the conditions for flying to Cuba with Aeroflot and Transaero, who is better to fly?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
we want to relax with my husband and child in a cube for 10-12 days ... tell me some resort or at least from which operator it is better to go so as not to spoil the rest ...
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Tell me, please, we want to go to Cuba at the end of March, starting on the 17th. Now there are many offers for this time, but I would like to save a little. Does it make sense to wait for special offers and last-minute tours for this direction (taking into account also the time of spring break) and buy, say, a week or 2 before departure? What tour operators with the most adequate prices and interesting special offers are there in Cuba? Thank you!
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Going to
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Tell me, please, in more detail. How much money to take with you, which hotel is better to go to? What and when is the weather there? And which travel agency is better to buy tours? (not to be thrown)
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I want to ask what time is better to go to Cuba, how much the rest will cost along with the flight. How much money to take with you (required. minimum). Which Ukrainian operator would you suggest. .
16 years ago  •  no subscribers 3 answers
All questions
UAE
more