Questions about UkraineTravel agencies and operators

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Ukraine
Sent an application for the cancellation of the tour No. 4151574, the cancellation was confirmed, but the money is not returned, the terms are not called. I wrote a letter of complaint to the head Nurhan Chali - no answer, no deadlines, no money. I am preparing a lawsuit in court, covering the situation on review sites and forums. How else can you influence TUI to take your money and not pay the court fee and lawyer's costs at the first stage? I admit the possibility of bankruptcy of TUI Ukraine and I want to pick up mine as soon as possible.
4 years ago  •  8 subscribers 11 answers
A criminal case has been initiated against the ill-fated TO. Victims can participate in the "banquet". Others beware! https://ubr.ua/ukraine-and-world/society/protiv-turoperatora-join-up-otkryto-uholovnoe- delo-3873516
6 years ago  •  18 subscribers 60 answers
Your opinion is interesting.
6 years ago  •  5 subscribers 20 answers
I'm going to be in Lvov and Kyiv with English speaking friends at the beginning of September. Looking for agencies that offer English-speaking city tours, group or individual? I would be grateful for a hint.
6 years ago  •  5 subscribers 3 answers
In Russia, the same TOs offer human conditions, such as sane fines for the delivery of a tour (for a month without a fine at all), a hassle-free exchange, a gratuitous change of tourist data in a voucher and tede. In Ukraine, the rights of TO are unlimited, the client is zero. Or maybe TA in collusion? There is a need to snitch on the Consumer Protection Union. Who has what experience-opinions?
7 years ago  •  10 subscribers 29 answers
Reliability of the company, how to check the license of this company, how many years in the tourism market?
8 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Hello, please tell me where you can book a tour of Mount Hoverla from Morshyn and how much will it cost?
9 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
No time to stand in line...
9 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
To travel by train, at least to Lviv, we will take tickets ourselves.
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Good afternoon! Tell me, please, is it worth it to go to Bulgaria with a small child (3 years old). We were in Spain and enjoyed it very much. I'm afraid it will be very noisy in Bulgaria.. What travel agency do you recommend? We went for the first time with Virsavia Travel, gave us a T-shirt and made a good discount. Are there similar agencies in Kyiv with such gifts?
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 1 answer
Good afternoon! How do you think?. I want to go on a euro tour. I read a lot of reviews about companies, tours. I stopped at the firm "SACUMS" in Kyiv. Reviews about this company are mostly good. But, I noticed a pattern on Turpravda: as soon as negative reviews appear, positive ones immediately appear, and the “boasting” of those negative points that are described in the reviews of tourists is clearly visible. MAYBE THIS TRAVEL COMPANY SPECIALLY WRITES ABOUT ITSELF UNDER THE SPECIFICATION OF TOURISTS? PLEASE TELL ME?
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Answer as soon as possible ...
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Good afternoon! Yesterday I wrote a review about the travel agency Alp Tour. I still don't see it on the site. Do you only post good reviews? Or are you sending it to the accused party for approval? So there is the director himself and the deceiver ...
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Who faced the travel agency "siesta" Khmelnitsky st. Proskurovskaya, 81. Or does he know about her? Tell me if it is safe to buy a tour from them.
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
We want to go to Velikie Sorochintsy for a fair. Advise a travel agency. Or another direction
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Tell me to cheap for 3 people and with good conditions up to 400 UAH
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 8 answers
Anex tour constantly steals days from tourists. If the flight should be from Moscow in the morning, then it is transferred to the evening and vice versa - if the flight to Moscow is in the evening, then the tourists are kicked out of the hotel early in the morning. I would never use this company, but there are good hotels that only work with annex tours. The pilot of the plane explained that in the Anex tour the deception is 80%
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 14 answers
With the same ticket price and travel time, do Gunsel and Autolux have any special features?
11 years ago  •  no subscribers 1 answer
We want to book a bus tour to Vienna with our friends, but we doubt which company to contact (we have heard all sorts of horror stories) Please advise! I live in Uzhgorod
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Hello! Please tell me what kind of company is this, and can it be trusted?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Show more »
All questions
UAE
Ukraine
Arabat Spit Berdyansk Boryspil Chernigiv Dnipro Donetsk Gribovka Kamianets-Podilskyi Kharkiv Khmilnyk Koblevo Kyiv Kyrylivka Lazurne Lviv Morshyn Myrhorod Odesa Prymorsk Sataniv Sergeevka Shatsk Shidnitsya Skadovsk Svyatogorsk Truskavets Uman Zaliznyi Port Zatoka
more
more