Questions about CrimeaTravel agencies and operators

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Crimea
We are regular customers. We would like to book with you from 15-22 February 2-bed. number. Interested in Ukraine-Yalta transfer (according to your SMS) and excursion.
9 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
We want to relax with the whole family. Where to go to the Crimea, so as not to regret it?
10 years ago  •  10 subscribers 18 answers
How much is a room for 2 in August?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
The most favorable conditions, I'm taking a group of children. We are 16 people in total for seven days, I want to see more, but also live in more or less decent conditions. If you know, tell me!
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
I want to travel to several resorts of the Crimea, for 3-4 days in a new place. What do you guys advise?
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
necessary
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
I'm looking for a vacation spot for September.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Found 3 sites: www.ellada-hotel.ru www.ellada-hotel.com www.ellada.krym.ru Which one is official? Which site to book through?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
I'm going to go in August for 12 days. maybe someone went there?
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 14 answers
Can you please tell me the direct phone number of the hotel and how can I book in advance
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
Dear tourists! Those who used the services of the company "Funky Tour" please write reviews!
13 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
for vacation from 05 to 15 September
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
In which travel agency in Moscow to buy a ticket?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Hello, tell me, what were the prices in July 2010 for a Single one-room suite (square 12m2)? I plan to come to rest alone next summer and would like to get an idea of ​​the cost. What is the best travel agency to book through? Is it possible to pay by bank transfer 100%? Svetlana, Orel, Russia
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers There is a response from a hotelier
to go in August-September to the Crimea, for 2-3 days, travel, food, accommodation, how much does it cost, where is it better to go?
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I visit Crimea every year, prices change every year. Dollars seem to be more readily accepted ... :) How much does it cost now?
14 years ago  •  8 subscribers 33 answers
Can you trust the hotels-ua hotel booking service?
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Is it better to go to the new world or Alushta ???
14 years ago  •  10 subscribers 12 answers
please tell me who provides vouchers to the seven-dvorie? Are there official representatives in Kharkov?
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
We would like to book rooms directly at the hotel, the Internet gives mainly contacts of intermediary firms. The hotel website gives a mobile phone, which inspires some concern. Who booked directly - share your experience. Thanks
14 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
I would like to know who wants to relax in Kazan and who needs help and support in this?
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I know that groups from Rostov-on-Don rested in the Stary Gorod mini-hotel, and they were very praised. I can't find a tour operator to contact for a trip not "savage" and not alone...
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Tell me who has already gone on vacation with the help of the Crimean travel agency Turion, is it reliable and is it not scary to transfer money (advance payment). If you can answer quickly, otherwise I want to book a room at the Chocolate Hotel (I liked it very much), but I'm a little afraid. Thanks in advance.
15 years ago  •  4 subscribers 7 answers
^^^
16 years ago  •  13 subscribers 23 answers
All questions
UAE
more