Questions about ThailandTravel agencies and operators

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Thailand
Is it better to book now or right before the trip at the end of March? And how is the situation with viruses now? This year, some doubts are being taken about holidays in Asia, but I can’t think of anything such a warm sea and inexpensive.
4 years ago  •  9 subscribers 11 answers
Interested in whether it became cleaner on the beaches of Pattaya in 2018? Which is better to swim in Jomtien, Najomtien? Central part? There is no desire to wander every day on the island, yes, a couple of days, a couple of days of excursions, and the rest of the time I would like to go somewhere, and on a budget.
6 years ago  •  7 subscribers 16 answers
Dear!!! Help me choose!!! At the end of March where is better: Koh Chang, Khao Lak, Krabi..Samui... All are included in combined tours...
6 years ago  •  9 subscribers 13 answers
Pegasus offers a combined tour - 3 - Pattaya, 9 Koh Chang, - 1 - Pattaya. Is it worth it? And more .. What kind of dinners, if you take a tour with breakfast + dinner?
7 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
I really want to go to Koh Samui... but the vacation is only 7 days. Looking for options.
7 years ago  •  6 subscribers 19 answers
Were several times with children 7 and 10 years old in Egypt, we think this year in Thailand. Tell me if it's worth changing the place of rest.
7 years ago  •  13 subscribers 92 answers
We were in February 2016 in Karon. Treasure Island prices are 1.5 times higher than the rest. On the first tour, they came to pick us up with a delay of almost an hour. They forgot to pick up the second one. At the same time, the departure was at 7 am local time, we got up at 6 (at 2 am in Moscow). Anger was terrible, I wanted to sleep madly. The money was returned. Draw your own conclusions. All excursions can be safely bought from local companies, as we later did. The locals work clearly, they care about each client and value their reputation (unlike Treasure Island).
8 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Help in choosing a guide or travel agency to Saium. We took excursions in Pattaya from Amira - I would like it to be just as cool, professionally, individually and sincerely.
9 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
Tell me who to take excursions to Koh Samui. We were in Pattaya, took from Amira. Very good service. Independent. As guides, I have not met better, well done. I would like the same.
9 years ago  •  2 subscribers No answers
Interested in the cost of staying at this hotel in September with a flight from Kharkov or Kyiv for 8-10 days
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
We are going to go to Pattaya at the end of June, the beginning of July, when is it cheaper to book a tour? Three months before the trip or closer to the date of departure, say a month? They are interested in 2-3 hotels of their choice, and not what the tour operator will have left. Is there a concept of early booking for Thailand when traveling in the off season? Thanks.
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
in Thailand were only in Pattaya, a vacation is planned from the beginning of February, where would you advise - Koh Samui or Krabi? What is the difference between rest in these places?
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber 2 answers
Good afternoon! There was such a problem with the travel agency Coral Travel. We signed an agreement with a travel agency in early October, the Ambassador City Jomtien Inn Wing hotel had a departure date of 25,12,13. We made an advance payment. we don't have to pay extra, supposedly they will give us a discount. We did not have the opportunity to read the reviews and we agreed. But then when we read the reviews, we were horrified! But they have already reported a confirmed booking. We would like to rebook the tour, and in this case they ask us to pay a penalty of 10% of the cost of the tour. Do we have the right to rebook the tour without paying penalties, this is an early booking (as they told us).
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
Hello! We want to go to Thailand in November. Tell me, has anyone booked tickets and hotels through Asiahotels.ru? For some reason, their prices are much cheaper than what a friend in a travel agency offers us, and therefore it’s scary ... I want to find those who have already traveled so personally.
11 years ago  •  8 subscribers 26 answers
Who can say how many times you can book different hotels and then cancel your reservation (long before check-in, a few months), eventually choosing one option for yourself? I pay for the reservation to Agoda using a VISA card. And in general - does Agoda return all the money for a canceled reservation and how quickly? It happens that someone canceled the reservation and this room appears in the offers of Agoda, I liked it more than what I have booked at the moment. (Ugh, I kind of made my point clear :) )
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 13 answers
what local travel agencies can buy excursions to Cambodia, the river Kwai and the island of Koh Samet qualitatively and inexpensively, if these two concepts are of course combined? and if anyone has been on these excursions, can they give a description? thanks!
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 10 answers
We are looking for a group with my wife who has already been or is going on a trip to the South of Thailand.
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Perhaps someone has used or knows where or to whom it is better to contact in Bangkok for help in planning a route and a selection of transformations. The plan is to visit Phuket, Krabi, Phi Phi, Lanta and Samet, Chang in 24 days. Something like that. Who can help, please respond
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
we want to fly cheaper to Thailand, to any city, if only inexpensively, with the aim of further flights on the Yuva low-cost. If you have any ideas, tell me, please, to beginners.
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
We are going to Thailand at the end of November for 10 days, we are looking for the cheapest tour, with the aim of further independent travel around Yuva, if you have any ideas, please share, we can’t find anything ourselves, thanks
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
We need tickets for the beginning of November) Tell me from whom you can buy them cheaper?
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
Good afternoon! I apologize in advance if there is already a thread about this, I couldn't find it. We want to go with my husband in the winter (approximately February) to Tai, Phuket. It’s scary to organize such a trip ourselves, although we are considering such an option, but can anyone advise a reliable tour operator in this direction? The biggest snag, as I understand it, is in flight. In general, I will be very glad to hear advice, I really want to go to Tai)))
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
Please tell me which tour operator is better to fly to Phuket from Yekaterinburg? What kind of hotels are more or less good on the coast
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
From the last trip I brought an advertising brochure, they advertise this company there, is it worth contacting her for excursions?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 11 answers
I can’t figure out how to combine an excursion with a beach holiday? Rather, on the contrary, beach holidays and excursions. I want to fly to Thailand in January. I thought about the DR, but now I'm still leaning towards the beginning of February, it's interesting to get to the Chinese New Year. Again, is it worth it? Or is it still a week earlier to fly and celebrate 45 there? Decided on Phuket, Movenpick. Was in Movenpick in other countries, the hotel .. well, probably the best for me. Karon Beach is beautiful, Patong is nearby, everything seems to be fine :-) BUT, I will be bored. I will definitely be bored. So: two days Bangkok, five days Pattaya and a week Phuket? Why do I need Pattaya in January? And what will I see only in Bangkok and Phuket? Please help me sort out all this exotic :-) Many thanks to all the experts in Thailand who answered.
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 37 answers
I'm going to Pattaya in the fall .. Tell me who has already traveled, where is it better to fly and through which travel agency. I'm alone.
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
We are going to go on a honeymoon to Thailand with my future wife and found this hotel (Botany). Everything seems to be beautifully written and 99% decided. Now Travel Agency - Join Up - how is it? I read that she has been working in Ukraine since 2010 and already owes something to someone there, they are chasing her ... Their prices are attractive - the lowest, I would even say, so I want cheap and cheerful! Who will say for and against, huh?
12 years ago  •  10 subscribers 52 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more