Questions about ThailandCommunication and Internet

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Thailand
5 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Comrades, which mobile operator should I choose in Pattaya now? Interested in inexpensive Internet for a month, without problems with replenishment in any 7/11. We have been using dtac for the last few years.
6 years ago  •  6 subscribers 10 answers
Is there free wi-fi at Bangkok airport (registration without a password)? Or tell me the password who knows? How is the speed, is it enough for Viber?
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Good afternoon! please tell me how to get transfer from bangkok airport to hotel?
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
We were given sims from the true move operator. But I still could not figure out whether it is possible to make calls from this SIM card and connect to the Internet in order to start Skype. Please tell me which operator is better to choose and how to start Skype.
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Good afternoon! It is necessary to congratulate the person who is resting in this hotel on his birthday. Please advise how this can be done? Unfortunately, I don't know the language.
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
in 2010 they rested on about. Phuket, they issued SIM cards at the airport, took 2 pieces, used one there, the second, non-activated, brought home, now we are going to Pattaya, found a SIM card, tell me, will it work for us or has its expiration date passed?
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 6 answers
You need mobile internet. Is it possible to buy a local sim card.
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Communication .. How is it with local sims? The Internet is especially important! What's the price? How is the weather at the end of August? Is it worth going at all? Also, if there are representatives of travel agencies, how much does the tour cost on average? Departure from Kyiv. 10 days. 2 people
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 10 answers
where and how to insure in phuket? you need a reliable insurance company, you can not cheap. intend to live here for a long time. Maybe someone knows insurance intermediaries? Thank you. Alexey.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 7 answers
Where in Pattaya is there free Wi-Fi? Not in hotels, but in cafes, coffee houses, shopping centers, etc.? Preferably near the Grand Jomtien Palace Hotel and in the center?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
for access to the Internet and calls via Skype
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Hello. My husband and I are going to Phuket on April 17-18. We have been very positive about the trip for a long time. The only thing I worry about is that both of us have practically zero knowledge of English, which is a shame, but nevertheless a fact. Can this serve as a barrier in terms of mutual understanding in the hotel and in general? Are there any Russian-speaking staff in hotels? And tell me please, are the Thais really so aggressive? husband)) thanks in advance for all the answers.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 7 answers
if you call from a guest SIM card
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
We depart from Perm on 07.03.
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Hello! Where are you located and how to get to you from Ravinda?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 12 answers
In the reviews I read that they are issued at the points of the OPSOs. Someone enlighten the dense, what are these points?
12 years ago  •  8 subscribers 28 answers
Dear gurus, tell me, please, is it possible to purchase some kind of SIM card or something similar for unlimited Internet? Or limited, but affordable...? And how much?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 10 answers
Paid or free Wi-Fi in the hotel? Where can I connect?
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Leave the child with grandparents. will it be possible to chat on skype
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Is there a connection in the rooms or only in the internet cafe? and what is the cost. Maybe somewhere in the vicinity there are free places with Wi-Fi :) thanks for the answers
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Tell me how it is cheaper to call to Ukraine and Russia from the number of the mobile operator "1-2 call", how much a minute will cost. Incoming in Thailand paid or not.
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 11 answers
Hello! In April we are going to rest in this hotel, but did not specify about free internet! and we really need it! maybe someone had a similar situation and you tell me how to be! THANKS!
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
We arrive in Phuket in the middle of February. Need help in settling in (Kata or Karon beach). Tell me, who (where) can I contact?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
It is worth taking a laptop with you.
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
to work while on vacation
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
We are going to go with 2 families to the Ambassador City hotel question: how to call up inside the hotel between rooms (free of charge) thanks in advance
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
I'm probably the most curious! :) Just for the first time on such a trip! Question: What is the best thing to do for a convenient and cheap connection from Thailand to Ukraine? Should I buy a local SIM card or will I agree to a TRAVEL SIM card (and the like), which is issued to me by a travel agency in Ukraine?
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 8 answers
Are there Russian speakers at the reception?
14 years ago  •  7 subscribers 6 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more