Questions about TunisCommunication and Internet

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Tunis
Tell me, how is the connection in Tunisia? Do I need to buy a SIM card like in Egypt? If yes, where and at what price?
5 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
I rested in Tunisia Monastir at the Eden Club 3 * hotel from 06/11/2016 to 06/21/2016. I made friends with the boy animator Leo. Last night I participated in their show. He wrote his contacts on a piece of paper. There was such a commotion in the locker room, this piece of paper had gone somewhere. I only remembered about him when I was in the room, packing my suitcase. There was no love story. It's just interesting to chat. How can I find this animator in the social. networks?
8 years ago  •  6 subscribers 4 answers
Are there any local communication salons in Mahdia itself, where, if I have a copy of my international passport, they can sell me a SIM card? How much does it cost? The main thing for me is that 3g works. Thanks
10 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
we are going to tunisia, how and where to buy a starter package in tunisia and how much it costs to call from tunisia to ukraine
11 years ago  •  9 subscribers 10 answers
Tell me please .. is there wi fI at the El Mouradi Mahdia hotel and how much does it cost for an hour ..,? does it catch wi fi in the room or only on the rec ... thanks in advance
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Is there internet in the rooms and how much does it cost? Which operator to choose for not expensive mob. connections?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
with the specifics of the work you need the Internet!
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
interested in not expensive Russian operator himself from St. Petersburg!
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Can you please tell me: 1) is wi-fi in this hotel only in the lobby or throughout the hotel? paid? If paid, how much does it cost? 2) Is there a safe in the room? And the same - the price? The fact is that I find completely different information on different sites .. The Internet is important, because I can not leave my job. Thanks in advance for your reply.
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Hello. There was a need to contact the hotel. Do they have their own e-mail? phone number??? I really hope for your help. thanks
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Tell me if there is free wi-fi in the hotel or somewhere nearby (from neighboring hotels, in cafes, etc.)? Is there an internet cafe nearby and how much is it, how much is internet at the hotel?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
Is there wi-fi in the lobby, rooms? Paid/free? If paid, then how much?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
It's very necessary!!!
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Payment cards (a la Turkey) how much do they cost and how many units are there? Through roaming of my SIM card I do not want.
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
is there an internet connection in the hotel, is it worth taking a netbook with you, please answer someone. My manager said no. And my friend from Tunisia says that there is, but for a fee.
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 9 answers
How much does a phone card cost to call from Tunisia to Russia?
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Just when they flew to Turkey, they used tele2, the cheapest roaming tariff.
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
eight
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
What is the connection in Tunisia? To call to Russia, Ukraine, you can use the services of a local operator (as in Turkey, for example)? What is the cost?
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Wife in this hotel. Communication at my expense. Thank you. Valery.
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Tomorrow we fly to rest, would like to know if there is Internet?
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
I mean by email
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Please tell me who was there - is there Wi-Fi at the hotel at least at the reception, or even at least some kind of Internet? Thanks in advance!
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Is there an Internet connection in Belle Azure? I was there two years ago, but I didn’t pay attention, it seemed that people with laptops were sitting in the lobby. But how is it really?
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
All questions
UAE
more