Questions about Tunisshopping

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Tunis
6 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Tell me the name of the local medicine similar to mezim and the location of the pharmacy. We are located in Yasmine Hammamet
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
I really like Arab gold, advise where you can buy high-quality (not our 585), we are planning to rest in Sousse, maybe where is it?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Коллега заказала привезти ей палантин из Туниса, она была там несколько лет назад и привезла себе. Говорит они там супер-хорошего качества. Подскажите, где их лучше покупать? И может кто-то сориентирует по цене, из тех,кто недавно вернулся оттуда.. Буду очень признательна за ответы.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Please tell me how the Du-Free shop works at the Monastir airport??? How can you get there - upon arrival (as in Turkey), or only upon departure (as in Egypt)? And are there shops in Moniastir or Sousse where you can buy quality alcohol?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 3 answers
for 4 persons
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
tell me urgently, there are 3 days of rest left, but I can’t find it.
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
All travel agencies offer to send money to relatives and let them pay for the tour themselves. Of course, it is easier and more profitable to pay by card right away. Is there a procedure for paying for a tour from abroad?
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Approximately how many dollars do you need to take with you in order to: buy gifts for about 50 dollars, go to the Sahara, some thalasso procedures?
14 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
Write who bought a palm tree in Tunisia and did it survive with them, which are sold everywhere and are offered on the beaches daily? I bought it at the market back in October, planted it and now I see that it is starting to dry out. Are these my shortcomings or their deceit?
14 years ago  •  6 subscribers 9 answers
Who rested in Tunisia, what souvenirs can you buy there?
15 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Tell. what is interesting and can be bought in Tunisia, but not carpets?
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Advise what to buy in Tunisia as souvenirs (not carpets).
15 years ago  •  7 subscribers 14 answers
There is a birthday a la rus in a huge company. How much can vodka cost in Tunisia? (Duty free is not enough for everyone)
15 years ago  •  10 subscribers 15 answers
Bought a tour to this hotel! Do you know if there are any cafes or shops nearby? Where can you go?
15 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Please tell me .... What souvenirs to bring from Tunisia. Everyone says: "Bargain". And what is the normal price for souvenirs. Thanks
15 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
We are going with a friend to Tunisia in early May. After reading the reviews I realized that it will be cold :(( Please tell me what things to take? And is it possible to buy something there - blouses, T-shirts, dresses, shoes ... and where ??
15 years ago  •  7 subscribers 9 answers
All questions
UAE
more