Questions about Indiashopping

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about India
An acquaintance is going to India, so I think it makes sense to ask him to bring something "miraculous".
4 years ago  •  12 subscribers 16 answers
5 years ago  •  6 subscribers 9 answers
except spices,
10 years ago  •  6 subscribers 11 answers
a friend asked me to bring her from Goa / we are going on October 29 / turquoise is not in the product. but a stone. in order to make yourself an ornament in Russia. Is it possible? And where? We will live at the Prazeres Hotel, North Goa. Is it possible to buy a string of pearls, beautiful and regular shape? Will it be cheaper than in Russia?
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
Girls, what clothes and cosmetics can you buy in Goa. What are the prices for things? What spa treatments are worth doing and how much do they cost?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
What is the quality of Indian cosmetics? Is it worth buying it (cream, shampoo, ointment, etc.)
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Connoisseurs, tell me what is the quality of silver products and the quality of natural stones in India. How not to buy a piece of glass in an iron frame? Is it worth trusting the test?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
how much things. tea. and other
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
I heard that there are shops selling minerals in Pune and around Bombay. Is it possible to contact such sellers on the Internet and find out the range of such goods?
13 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
tell me if there is duty free in goa and what currency to pay
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Are there large supermarkets and bargaining. centers?
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
All questions
UAE
more