Questions about Sri lankashopping

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Sri lanka
9 months ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
7 years ago  •  18 subscribers 43 answers
Where can I buy bamboo bed linen, towels and clothes in Sri Lanka.Approximate prices.
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Has anyone bought silk products? What's worth the price?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Does anyone know where this is for sale?
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
Who went to Ratnapura for stones?
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 9 answers
We are going to Sri Lanka on February 9th. Tell me where and what to watch, where to buy fruits, tea, etc.
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 9 answers
Good time. I am very interested in where you can buy natural silk in Sri Lanka (not artificial and not products). If anyone knows, please provide an approximate price. Of particular interest are the locations around Wadduwa. In Wadduwa itself, they told about one woman merchant, but the naturalness of silk was not confirmed by her.
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
We know about tea, but what else?
11 years ago  •  12 subscribers 12 answers
For example, where to buy Mlesna in Wadduwa? or whatever is better. We have 3 days of excursions (botanical garden, elephant nursery, Sigiriya, spice garden) and then 5 days in the hotel. The tour does not include a tea plantation, and after these 3 days you do not want to go anywhere else.
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 12 answers
Good afternoon! Tell me, how can I carry fruits in hand luggage or check in luggage?
11 years ago  •  8 subscribers 10 answers
Hi all! Has anyone ordered tea from Sri Lanka by mail? How expensive is it? The seller from the tea shop, whom we met there, said that he was actively sending tea around the world, we want to contact him, otherwise the brought stocks are already coming to an end.
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
We are in the hotel the sand by aitken, the former Romada, I want to buy bags for a gift, inexpensive jewelry, fruit. Advise where it is better to buy, how to get there or drive. Where is the market in Kalutara?
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 24 answers
Tell me, please, what exotic fruits can be bought in Kogalle and what is their cost?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 11 answers
Hello everyone! Please tell me, who knows where there is a good fruit market nearby? How to get there and how much? And why a hotel in the resort of Colombo? He seems to be in Cosgod. Thank you
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Hello! I'm going to visit Wonder Island in January. In the descriptions I see that there are a lot of orchids. Is it possible to buy them, transport them? Has anyone experienced this?
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 9 answers
And tell me, please, are the sun loungers in the hotel that are paid? And does it make sense to take "all inclusive"?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 8 answers
Tell me where is the best place to buy tea: at a tea factory, in shops, supermarkets or duty free? Someone please tell me the prices. Who drank tell me - is tea really better than ours or is it no different from ours?
12 years ago  •  13 subscribers 10 answers
My first time in Sri Lanka. What exotic fruits would you recommend to bring as a gift to your relatives? What else can you see from spices. Where is it better to buy: in the bazaars (are they there?) or in stores? If you are short of money, then which tours to buy and where on the street or in a hotel?
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 10 answers
Can you please tell me the prices of things (clothes, souvenirs, the same tea?)
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Please tell me, do duty free work around the clock at Sharjah and Colombo airports? And where are the best prices for alcohol, in Boryspil? In Sharjah? In Colombo?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 12 answers
Tell me, please, what purchases to expect, approximate prices for a souvenir
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Tell me if there are bars, fish restaurants, markets near the hotel, is it possible to buy fruit ??? Where can I go outside the hotel in the evening?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
who bought and brought from stones or jewelry from Sri Lanka? Interested in price-quality or shopping places?
13 years ago  •  17 subscribers 19 answers
And what is the quality like?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Hello, tell me where in Sri Lanka is the best place to buy batik, natural oils and stones?
14 years ago  •  6 subscribers 11 answers
All questions
UAE
more