Questions about Sri lankaExcursions

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Sri lanka
I want to buy a 3-day tour of central Lanka upon arrival in Colombo. And so that after that they would immediately bring them to Hikkaduwa to the hotel. And preferably with a Russian guide! Is it real at all?
5 years ago  •  6 subscribers 14 answers
We are going to go to Sri Lanka for a week in November... not enough and I want to see at least something, to get to know the country!
5 years ago  •  4 subscribers 2 answers
Tell me the cost of excursions and which are required to visit. Is it possible to go around interesting places by renting a scooter. Which beaches are worth visiting? Can I pay by card at the hotel? Thank you in advance!
6 years ago  •  9 subscribers 19 answers
Perhaps someone has contacts of a good guide who can show beautiful places?
6 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
It would be interesting and not boring to go on excursions
9 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Good afternoon! We are going to rest in Kalutara, please tell me what excursions are offered and their approximate cost. Thank you in advance.
10 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
We've been going since March 25th. We are waiting for advice!
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
I want to see more
10 years ago  •  9 subscribers 13 answers
What to watch? Which resort to choose if we want to see more?
10 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
I am looking for travel companions for a 3-day tour of Sri Lanka. I'll be there March 7, 2014 to March 2. Since there are no group tours in Sri Lanka. And I want to see the country, in a group it’s cheaper than one. Svetlana.
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
What kind of visa do you need for Sri Lanka? And what are the best tours to take?
10 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
Together with a friend we are looking for fellow travelers for a three-day tour of the island. We will be in Beruwella from February 19 to March 5. We plan to rest for a couple of days, and then go on an excursion. Those who wish can join.
Could you tell me, please, which places can I see with this ticket? How much does it cost? I saw in the reports that $ 50?
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Arrival on 28.01., 06.00 am. We have 12 nights, which can be crossed out of the excursions. Ask for a Russian speaking guide. Thanks.
10 years ago  •  7 subscribers 10 answers
We fly on January 16th. First, we want to relax in Hikkaduwa, and at the end of the holiday, we want to drive around the island with excursions. We are 4 people (including 1 child). I would like to know the approximate prices for the services of a guide. What excursions are worth visiting? We will be grateful to everyone who answers!
Can you please tell me how far is Galle from Beruwala? Is it possible to travel to Galle by tuk-tuk?
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
I would like neutral reviews about this person if possible. Thank you, Alexander
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
We will be together at the LONG BEACH RESORT 4 * hotel from 12/17/13. to 12/26/13. I would like to see the country within 3-4 days. If possible, give contacts with whom you can now discuss the details of the excursion program and cost. With respect, Nicholai. e-mail: [email protected]
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
We want to know the approximate cost of excursions to plan the budget of the trip
10 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
How to get from Galle to Sinharaja? Is there a shuttle bus? How much time to go? Or just tuk-tuk? How much does it cost?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
We are flying for 11 nights and would not like long journeys. But I personally want to go to tea plantations. Are they far from Kalutara? And a couple of interesting excursions nearby. You can leave in the morning and be at the hotel in the evening. Preferably individually. And tell me a good scourge in Kalutara and how to find him. What do they bring from Sri Lanka besides tea and stones?
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Hello, we will be in this hotel on 19.09.2013! We want to get acquainted with OUR ))) for trips on excursions!!
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 2 answers
We are looking for a good Russian-speaking guide! We fly to Bentota on September 7 for 9 days! Thanks!
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more