Questions about ChinaExcursions

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about China
In the summer we are going to Beijing for 5 days. time is short, you need a competent and Russian-speaking guide able to show everything interesting and important. Can anyone give me a contact? Thank you in advance!
10 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
We are flying in October. Hotel BARRY BOUTIQUE SEA VIEW HOTEL SANYA 4. Interested in the opinion of tourists who have visited this hotel, and indeed on the island of Hainan.
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
A tourist with cerebral palsy (we move on crutches)
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Offers of Russian bureaus in Beijing for excursions to Xi'an and Luoyang
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Is it possible in Beijing to find 2-3 day excursions to Xi'an Luoyang so that hotel tickets and excursions with a Russian-speaking guide are paid for? How much does it cost or where to see the price list or agent phone numbers
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
visiting Beijing on a visa without a tour group
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Where to take excursions: in a hotel or in the city, advise!
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 6 answers
Hello, I want to go to China, I'm interested, everything interesting, unusual in the country, advise how best to plan a vacation, so that you can see, I always take a lot of excursions, and also relax at sea for 7 days. Thank you.
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Good day! Tell me, who-thread dived diving? How much does it cost, where to find a diving center? Should I use the hotel (Landscape)? Where do dives take place?
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
How much does any tour in Dalyan cost? It doesn't matter which one. Average cost in dollars?
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
For the period from 07/15/09 to 07/25/09 for individual excursions. Thank you in advance! Lev
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
All questions
UAE
more