Questions about Dominican republicExcursions

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Dominican republic
Does it make sense to get from Boca Chica to Santo Domingo on your own? It's safe?
5 years ago  •  6 subscribers 36 answers
We fly to the Dominican Republic in November, tell me where to take excursions - is it cheaper from a guide or on the beach?
7 years ago  •  31 subscriber 28 answers
Individual excursions - give contacts, please Interested in the Botanical Garden from Punta Cana - how much will it cost? thanks!
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Can you please tell me how much does an excursion to Dolphin Island cost? And how much does it cost to swim with dolphins? Thanks in advance for all replies. We fly to this hotel on October 10th. )))
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
I am going to Punta Cana from 20.04 for 10 days, I am interested in the question: 1. On the Samana Peninsula, as I understand it, it is worth going to see the whales, but is it worth going there when there are no whales? if you want to see beautiful beaches with white sand and turquoise water or Saona will be enough? 2. Who was canyoning, is it interesting? I myself was on such an excursion in GOA - going down the river with waterfalls in climbing equipment, I liked it there) 3. Or what is exciting from extreme excursions, i.e. for example, rafting in Phuket was with small rapids i.e. not very bright, diving in Sri Lanka was also not impressive, but after canyoning in GOA, emotions overwhelmed)) but what about such excursions in the Dominican Republic (swimming with sharks, etc.)? Thanks in advance for your replies! P.S. Who is going in the same period, write, I'm looking for a company myself
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Good afternoon! My husband and I are going to fly to rest on October 06 in the Dominican Republic. We read a lot of reviews about the hotel, but little information on excursions. Since we are flying for ten days, I would like not to spend a lot of time on excursions, but to visit only the worthwhile ones. Please advise which is better and for democratic prices.
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 21 answer
We are going to the Dominican Republic on a honeymoon trip, looked at the offers of photo shoots in hotels and Russian-speaking photographers. Everything is busy. Same. Can anyone suggest something out of the ordinary? We want to really leave vivid impressions and photos, looking at which, you can remember our wedding as if it were yesterday. Please advise.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 4 answers
I looked at the sites of tour operators, all excursions are somehow the same. Is there anything interesting to see?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
And, if possible, at least approximate prices for excursions!
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 12 answers
Interested in an excursion to the Fun-Fun cave. If someone was on this tour, please tell us in more detail ...
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Individual excursions, individual tours, transfers in the Dominican Republic. The most interesting and beautiful places and only for you.
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Has anyone been on a real marlin fishing trip? The dream of my life... I can go to the Dominican Republic only for the sake of such fishing!
15 years ago  •  no subscribers 1 answer
There are very few reviews, it is interesting to learn about excursions. Are there peacocks, pigeons, flamingos, fish species there?
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
All questions
UAE
more