Questions about CrimeaExcursions

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Crimea
From the New World carry excursions to the Grand Canyon of Crimea, Mount Demerdzhi and the valley of ghosts, Mount Ai-Petri? if so, how much was it previously priced? And what other excursions are there? The search engine gives only Wine Tour oO, but it's not like that, is it?
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 8 answers
Hello, who rested in Evpatoria, share your experience from whom it is better to buy excursions and what to see? Thanks!
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Question to the hotel administration - where would you advise to go with a child of 4 years and what are the prices for excursions? I want to be close, the whole trip - up to 5 hours.
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 8 answers
What are you catching? and how many people can go?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
What is the room rate? I plan to come for 3 days. How to get from the railway station Bakhchisaray to your hotel? Do minibuses go from the hotel to the Assumption Monastery?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Please recommend how and where to spend time culturally? Share your positive impressions about the sights you have seen. We (girls, in the amount of 3 pieces :-) ) decided to go to the Crimea first, therefore, the impressions from this trip will be very important for us! Best regards, girls. P.S. Do not offer intimacy.
13 years ago  •  7 subscribers 15 answers
The cost of one horse ride per adult
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Good afternoon! We are going to Peschanoe in the private sector, would you like to know where you can join excursions from Peschanoe to Sevastopol? Which company sells tours? Which buses? What is the order of prices in 2011 (Balaklava, Aquarium, Khersones)?
13 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
I'm going to go by public transport. Are there direct buses to the Palace? How long does it take to travel one way
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 2 answers
I vacationed in Peschanoe as a child in a pioneer camp, and this year in Mar Le Mare))) A question for those who know these places well: why Peschanoe? What is the history of the village? What is so special about Sandy?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Tell us about Shchelkino. What can you visit there? Is there anything interesting? Do buses run?
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
On May we will have a rest in the Crimea. We want to visit the White Rock and see blooming peonies, Zelenogorye, Surb-Khach monastery and other interesting places that we have not been to yet. Tell me how best to do this, on your own, with a group or look for a private guide.We are without a car.
15 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
All questions
UAE
more