Questions about CrimeaPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Crimea
4 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
How expensive is it to eat in a Gurzuf cafe or restaurant these days?))
6 years ago  •  5 subscribers 3 answers
6 years ago  •  16 subscribers 33 answers
Good afternoon! We wanted to know if it is possible to stay with you without compulsory meals?
6 years ago  •  2 subscribers No answers
Can anyone tell me what is served in the hotel. It would be nice to have an example menu.
7 years ago  •  4 subscribers 2 answers
Do fishermen sell their catch in the boathouses in the morning? If yes, where exactly and at what time?
8 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Madhouse, the third day they put the Det playground right in front of our doors! Screaming, squealing from 9-21, without a break, what kind of disrespect? Trampolines and Slides are not fixed, what are you waiting for??? An accident? No one is watching the kids!
8 years ago  •  8 subscribers 17 answers There is a response from a hotelier
Rating as much as 1!??
8 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
water park from 10.00 to 18.00 ..and after 18.00 you can not be in the water park and use it?! after 18.00 is it possible to use the swimming pool?
8 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
The choice of dishes and prices (breakfast, lunch, dinner), approximately, of course. It would be nice to have a menu for any day. 100m to hotel beach? Is there a big uphill on the way from the beach to the hotel?
8 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
9 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 1 answer
Tell the beach city or rented "own". Beach length. Are there sun loungers and do not have to "fight" for them.
9 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
If not, where is the nearest one?
9 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Inexpensive, teenagers 10+ 1 teacher free of charge, without treatment
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 1 answer
Hello!! I would like to know what are the prices for accommodation in your hotel, and is there three meals a day? Thanks!!
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
is food included in the room price?
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Good afternoon! Tell me, please, is the water in the pools of the "Morskoy" hotel warm in summer? The water is not heated there, so the question arose whether it heats up enough from the sun, at least up to 25 degrees? Since I am going with two easily catching cold children, this question is very relevant. From the reviews I only realized that in September the water in them is icy. Thank you all for your replies!
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Worked in the Maratov canteen this summer (at least August 2013). The guy is dark, brown-eyed, of medium height, more often he was in jeans with a long fly (popularly motney).
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 7 answers
We are going with a child of 3 years to go to Tavrida in September. The issue of food is of concern: if it does not suit us in terms of quality or the portions are small, are there cafes or canteens near the hotel where you can eat well (not pasties). Or maybe a good store with fresh milk?
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
preferably something Tatar or Ukrainian, standard first or second
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Good afternoon. Tell me who has already been to Gurzuf, where you can eat inexpensively and normally?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 7 answers
We bought tickets to AI-Todor South for July. Alean's website says that food will be in Marat.
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 7 answers There is a response from a hotelier
Hello! Worried about the possibility in the room Standard dishes and kettle. Is it possible? We are traveling with a small child, all sorts of force majeure situations are possible. thanks for the answer
Here's how to understand it? Children without extra bed and meals - free of charge? It's not clear ... Meals for extra. fee? Why not write like that.
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
we are 3 people how much will it cost on the 2nd floor? from June 23 for 7 days? Submit a photo. how much is lunch for 1 person? where is your hotel located? on the map.
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more