Questions about CroatiaPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Croatia
I do not like to fill up at night and queues in the dining room. But, if there is not even a refrigerator in the room, then food is indispensable. I would have preferred lunch to dinner. Has anyone tried to change?
6 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Is it worth it to go with a group of young people. Will it be fun there, are there enough places and people? Thanks in advance for your reply
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Hello Travelers- answer who rested in Urania2 * - how is it with the kitchen equipment, dishes, stove available?
9 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Good afternoon everyone, I'm looking for any information about the city of Stari Grad on the island of Hvar (shops, markets, car and bicycle rental, excursions, attractions ...) Please respond who was on vacation!
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
croatia food
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
We eat to rest with a youth company
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
I read in the reviews about the Laguna Materada hotel that the train takes you to Poreč only until 16.00. How to get back to the hotel?
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
How much money do you need for lunches (not chic) ​​in a cafe in Porec or on the waterfront, if 1 adult + 1 child (girl 11 years old).
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Please write what the dinner on the menu means, is it necessary to order in advance, or what will be brought at the discretion of the restaurant, do you have to pay for tea, coffee, is wine offered or not? Is it worth it to negotiate for gratitude, so that they give a number higher?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Good afternoon. We plan to take a walk around Dubrovnik this year. Interested in inexpensive, but delicious restaurants where we can eat fish and meat)) Can someone tell me exactly where the boats are on about. Lokrum and how much does it cost to go back and forth) And in general, how can you organize movement around Dubrovnik for 1 day. Thanks!
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
are there places for walking in cavtat: promenade, central street with shops, park.
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
I am going to visit Trogir on the first of September and a question arose: I want to try to fish from the shore, does it make sense and is it not prohibited at the legislative level? If you have more information - please share, it will be very interesting and informative not only for me.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
your impressions of the tour. We are planning to go August 25th.
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 10 answers
Please tell me the cost of bicycles for rent in Makarska, Are there many car rental locations in Makarska and the surrounding area?
I'm going there this summer to rest and would like to know about the "rocking chair"
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
I would like to try as many seafood dishes as possible, in which cafes or restaurants in Makarska?
so that it is not boring and interesting to spend time))
13 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
We are traveling with a company of 7 people, we rent a car, we booked a house on the island of Krk. How can you spend 10 days most actively and beautifully??? If possible, see all the beautiful corners of this country ??? Note that we will be there for the first time :))))
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 8 answers
What are the party places and hotels in Croatia?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Our tour includes breakfast only. How much does it cost on average to have lunch (first, second, salad) and dinner (second, salad drink). Can you recommend an economical option?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
sailor from Split or from Poole
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Pliz, tell me, please, are there bars and at least one disco within walking distance?
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Interested in diving in Croatia.
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Hello. Tell me, please, which resort to choose for the trip, so as not to get bored. The beach is interested in pebbles, not concrete slabs. 2 adults are traveling.
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
I am a musician and spent many very summer seasons in Germany on the Bodensee. I would like to change my place, and I was very interested in visa-free Croatia, but there is no one even to know if they play in a cafe? and more often in which cities did you see / hear / violinists, saxophonists, guitarists. I myself play the acoustic Spanish guitar. They write about what they ate and what they saw, but not a word about music, and this makes me sad that there is no restaurant music there or, even worse, it is forbidden!
13 years ago  •  8 subscribers 13 answers
I want information about this hotel
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
I beg you to help and respond to all those who rested in Makarska. Do you really need to buy sea urchin slippers for your holidays in Makarska? And if so, is it possible to buy them already in Croatia and how much do they cost? Thanks for the answer! Tatyana
14 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
We are in cramped circumstances, so we want more bonuses for our money, understand correctly - not greed ...
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Are drinks offered throughout the day ( ALL ) or only at meals? Thanks
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more