Questions about ThailandPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Thailand
As well as Sri Lanka, Goa, Hainan. We think which country to choose. Were in: Turkey, Tunisia, Crete. I wanted exotics. Maybe you can advise something. Thank you!
5 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
The second time we go to this hotel, we liked it. We ate at the "Russian" market, next to the hotel. I want to taste a crocodile, in cafes along the street leading to the main road, they offer its meat, but I don’t want to run into a chicken. Who has tried these establishments? And in general, I want to hear reviews about these cafes, so that later I don’t suffer with my stomach.
5 years ago  •  7 subscribers 13 answers
Good afternoon. I'm wondering if there is an iron in the room. In some hotels, you can iron things in the room yourself without resorting to laundry services. Thanks!!!!!
6 years ago  •  5 subscribers 3 answers
Guys, is Fly Dubai a regular flight, is food included in the ticket price? Flight to Bangkok? Or do I need to buy? If so, can I find out the prices?
6 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Hello, Who was in Pattaya now or recently in winter - tell me, is there construction going on on Dong Tan Beach? And what about the repair? I read somewhere that the reconstruction should have been completed by November.
6 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Please tell me a good massage parlor nearby, I don’t want to spend expensive time searching. Thank you in advance!
7 years ago  •  2 subscribers No answers
7 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
7 years ago  •  7 subscribers 16 answers
Good afternoon. Tell me, are electric frying pans sold in Pattaya? I would like to fry exotic meat from the store (crocodile, etc.) in a hotel room, is this real? Will the network pull?
7 years ago  •  8 subscribers 13 answers
7 years ago  •  10 subscribers 16 answers
How to get from Patong to other beaches, except for a bike and a taxi? My husband and I are here until May 16, if there are those who want to travel around the beaches and sights of Phuket, write, we will cooperate!
7 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Hotela uznat gde,v kakom magasine v PATTAE mozno kupit metalloiskatel?
7 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
Guys! Can someone tell me about the flower markets, they are interested in orchids, not wholesale, for a home collection, a hotel in Patong, I will be grateful to everyone)
7 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
We are going to Pattaya on January 26th coincides with the Eastern New Year. How will the influx of Chinese affect the prices of fruit and massage?
7 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
8 years ago  •  5 subscribers 3 answers
We are going to Thailand for the first time. The beach is 1 km away from the hotel. I know that you can rent a scooter. Isn't it dangerous to leave it unattended by the beach, in the sense that it can be stolen, or is there no such thing? And what about the observance of traffic rules, how does the local traffic police feel about this?
8 years ago  •  7 subscribers 12 answers
Dear forum users, I ask for help in developing an interesting route through Asia. The first such trip was carried out in May of this year along the route: Singapore-Phuket-Bangkok. It just so happens that we have complimentary Emirates tickets for the Dubai-Bangkok flight or another itinerary that matches this fare. I ask for help in choosing countries and fascinating places to visit. I have already considered options for Vietnam, Malaysia, Cambodia, Bali, but I still don’t know how to finalize the route.
8 years ago  •  9 subscribers 12 answers
Opening a visa at the consulate is troublesome, the penalty for delay is $ 15 / day (and will it be opened if the ticket is 16 days old), and, most importantly, what about when returning from Cambodia, is the visa a single entry?
8 years ago  •  6 subscribers 12 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more