Questions about SpainPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Spain
4 years ago  •  8 subscribers 6 answers
good afternoon! one of the places where we will live is Blau Punta Reina. Tell me how you can rent a boat, a boat, a boat, it’s all the same, but with a navigator and with stops to swim in the bays. we are 8 people, but we can, in principle, join others on an excursion, but not a very big boat and a million people. Preferably near us, or neighboring bays.
5 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
5 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
The hotel guide (from the Odeon company) Filimonova Aelita deceived us by not making a discount, embezzling this money. All the tickets that she could hardly sell us were either issued by her to other people's names or to other hotels. And my children and I had to go to other hotels to be picked up from there. Once she pointed out another hotel to the bus guide, and by chance (we were just noticed on the road) we got into our bus. We bought 3 excursions for 4 people and 1 expensive excursion for 1. The total amount was over 550 euros. We were entitled to a 7% discount. However, Aelita said that now is the "hot season" and there are no discounts. The Odeon Tours hotline told us otherwise. Where can I complain about such an unscrupulous employee?
6 years ago  •  9 subscribers 19 answers
There are a lot of sites on the Internet, but which one to choose? ... Buying at the checkout, as I understand it, is more expensive? Thank you in advance.
6 years ago  •  3 subscribers 6 answers
We don't like to lie on the beach all the time. What other places of interest are nearby that you can visit? And is it possible to buy group Russian-speaking excursions in Benidorm? If someone will throw off a link to the site of the travel agency, I would be grateful. Individual guides are not recommended.
6 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Friends! Recommend trusted restaurants in Palma. I would like to try the local cuisine) all good mood.
6 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
(like the camera is taken by the staff)
6 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
8 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
9 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
What does the all inclusive meal plan include, drinks at lunch and dinner are free?
9 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
We want to have a family vacation in this hotel, but the travel agency claims that there is no "half board" type of food. Who rested, tell me please.
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more