Questions about UkrainePlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Ukraine
3 years ago  •  3 subscribers 1 answer
3 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Are there gates and access control in front of the reserve? How much does entry cost? And where to settle there, so decently.
4 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
All people of Kiev - HAPPY CITY DAY!
4 years ago  •  12 subscribers 60 answers
4 years ago  •  3 subscribers 1 answer
Good day, tell me please, is it possible to hang out normally in Skadovsk? in terms of clubs, parties. drinking until the morning and all things)
6 years ago  •  2 subscribers 4 answers
It's my birthday in two weeks. I really want to run away from everyone for three days (Friday, Saturday, Sunday), but I can’t think of where. I appeal to the collective mind) Where would you go to celebrate your birthday alone, when the mood from the word "anniversary" falls into a coma? Given: 1. The passport is ordinary, non-biometric. 2. I love summer more than winter. 3. I also consider my country. 4. The place must be safe. 5. Inexpensive)
6 years ago  •  17 subscribers 91 answer
Hello, I would like to clarify, my husband and I booked a room in your hotel and are interested in the question, is the sauna and pool paid separately ???
6 years ago  •  6 subscribers 13 answers
7 years ago  •  3 subscribers No answers
7 years ago  •  4 subscribers 2 answers
We are going with a friend in July to Transcarpathia, Polyana. For two weeks I want not to get tired of the rest :) I want to bring as many unforgettable impressions from the trip as possible. After all, the places, apparently, are colorful, picturesque. So he dreams of "embracing the immensity" in a short time.
7 years ago  •  9 subscribers 30 answers
We'll be there in the morning on our own. Can I book a tour there? How much time to set aside? What to watch?
8 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
Ukraine
Arabat Spit Berdyansk Boryspil Chernigiv Dnipro Donetsk Gribovka Kamianets-Podilskyi Kharkiv Khmilnyk Koblevo Kyiv Kyrylivka Lazurne Lviv Morshyn Myrhorod Odesa Prymorsk Sataniv Sergeevka Shatsk Shidnitsya Skadovsk Svyatogorsk Truskavets Uman Zaliznyi Port Zatoka
more
more