Questions about GreecePlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Greece
I travel alone. I wanted to clarify whether it would be safe for me to travel around the island alone. Specific route from alykanas on the road north to xigia beach. Surely there are some establishments along the entire length of the road, so it will not be scary to go.
6 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Good day everyone, I'm going to go as soon as possible, tell me where you can play good poker?
6 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Good afternoon! Question: how to get from Paralia Katerini to Platamonas, Neo Pori? Advise the nearest good beaches to P. Katerini, can someone tell about their vacation in P. Katerini in 2017
6 years ago  •  2 subscribers No answers
Good afternoon. We are going to Greece at the end of July on the 20th, and our choice fluctuates between Crete and Rhodes. First of all, they are interested in beaches, then 3-4 star hotels. Tell me, please!
7 years ago  •  8 subscribers 13 answers
Where exactly is it better to relax in May in Greece? (islands, Athens). Can you help me choose a hotel?
7 years ago  •  6 subscribers 17 answers
Good afternoon! My husband and I are going to this hotel from May 29 for 11 days. I would like to understand how convenient it is to get out of the hotel in the evenings? Is there any public transport, taxi
7 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Hello! I have a question for everyone of this kind. I want to buy inexpensive real estate on the seashore in Greece, there is information that you can meet somewhere around 15 thousand euros. Is it real? For a limited period of time I plan to rest there with my family. And in the rest of the period - to rent. In order to fully compensate for the costs in 5 years and then receive a net profit. I ask for your thoughts and ideas on this matter. Thank you in advance.
7 years ago  •  12 subscribers 20 answers
Who was at the Forest Park Hotel, tell me, how is the food there? Is half board enough for adults? Do they serve meat, fruits for dinner? In what quantity? I heard that there is no buffet and the chef lays the dishes himself. What if the person didn't eat? how to be? Still interested. How far is it to the nearest town? Is it possible to walk. This hotel is recommended by tour operator Mouzenidis. Can you trust him?
8 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
9 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
How is the food at the hotel? is it possible to refuel the car without problems? What about bank cards? What is the current attitude towards tourists?
9 years ago  •  9 subscribers 16 answers
Is it possible to order food, and not just cook it yourself?
9 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more