Questions about GreeceCommunication and Internet

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Greece
Tell me, please, from which operator is it more profitable to purchase a SIM card and how much will it cost? You need the Internet to communicate with relatives + the use of Google maps. For 5 days. Thanks in advance.
4 years ago  •  4 subscribers 2 answers
Reply to email mail [email protected]
9 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Tell me, what kind of SIM card to buy in Greece to use the Internet? Is it possible to buy a modem there? Thank you.
9 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
For gratitude, you need to transfer a small package with clothes! weighing per kilogram. They will come and pick you up and thank you. Please respond who to Crete.
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
At the reception.
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Is it a payphone card? And what is its usual value in euros? (what denominations)? Where is the best place to buy?
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
I do not mean Wi-Fi somewhere at the reception or in bars, but Wi-Fi or the ability to directly connect to the Internet right in the rooms, for long-term work. Even the paid option will do. It is very necessary to know.
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
there now my mother really wants to contact her somehow .... her phone does not answer
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I would like to take a laptop with me and go online to communicate with relatives. Thank you in advance
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Can you tell me if there is wi-fi in the hotel? If so, where: in the lobby, in the rooms, or by the pools? Thank you in advance.
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Good afternoon! Tell me, what is better, to buy a local SIM card for the duration of the vacation or to use tel-boxes ??
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
Hello ) Does anyone know if there is free WI-FI in the rooms?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
A WIFI estj??
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
In the room or at least in the lobby? If not, then advise where you can find it nearby?)) Thanks in advance)
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
I really need it, please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be grateful
12 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Does the hotel have way-fi? Do I need to pay to use the Internet?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
We will be in REA HOTEL 3* from the beginning of August. Tell me how it is cheaper to call Russia, and I also read in other reviews that there are big cockroaches and mosquitoes in the hotel and our Raptors do not take them.
13 years ago  •  7 subscribers 9 answers
Friends, tell me how you can make cheap calls from Greece (Crete) to Israel. Maybe buy a phone card? and how much does it cost? Thanks :)
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Do I have to pay for sun loungers on the beach, how much? How much does a car cost per day?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Does this hotel have Wi-Fi?
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
WiFi
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I am interested in the connection with the house. Which is more profitable - net or buy their sim cards?
Yes or no, paid or not
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
I want to book a room at this hotel, but I can't find it in the list of hotels in Greece with rooms?
I can not find the schedule of the Kyiv-Thessaloniki bus. I just know that he is going through Uman and Odessa. IT IS VERY NECESSARY to know how long the journey will take, will there be a ferry crossing? Big thanks in advance
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Hello! Please tell me which hotels have wi-fi. Hotels are 4-5 stars. Thank you!!
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
Is it easy to get from Santorini to Piraeus by ferry?
16 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
All questions
UAE
more