Questions about GreeceOther

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Greece
I thought) since we had been ill (but without medical assistance) and already have antibodies, and we want to fly on vacation more than once this summer, why pay for the test every time if you can provide test results with antibodies.
3 years ago  •  10 subscribers 13 answers
I am planning a trip to Greece at the end of July, the beginning of August, I look very strongly towards Loutrak. I read that last year there was an invasion of jellyfish in the Gulf of Corinth. How is the situation this year? Maybe you should look in a different direction?
6 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
April-May or end of September, October. Direct flight from Kyiv interests. It's a regular season, a charter or a cheap tour, I don't care. The main thing is a cheap flight))) Then I do everything myself))) Excursions, hotels, services - not interesting) 10-14 days. Me to understand the level of prices, approximately. I am now comparing Crete from Kyiv with other islands on the Rajans from Poland. Thanks a lot.
8 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
We are Russian, but we can speak German
9 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
determine the prices..from and to..thank you
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
two adults and a child 12 years old, from Lviv or Kyiv
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Who rested in Greece this year, tell me how much a visa costs, what documents are required to open a visa, how long it takes to process it, whether a certificate from work on income and a certificate from the bank on the availability of an account are required. How much money do you need to have in a bank account? Is it possible to buy a last-minute tour to Greece and have time to process all the documents?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
please tell me if there are last-minute tours to Greece in July, August in 4 and 5 star hotels? And are they much cheaper, if any? Thank you in advance...
14 years ago  •  6 subscribers 12 answers
All questions
UAE
more