Questions about GreeceWeather and seasons

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Greece
4 years ago  •  10 subscribers 11 answers
I looked at the approximate weather forecast, I'm not interested in a beach holiday. Interested in your personal experience. I would like to get acquainted with the culture and history. Thanks
5 years ago  •  2 subscribers No answers
5 years ago  •  8 subscribers 8 answers
Tell me, please, what is the weather like in Rhodes in early October. We saw the forecasts. Interested in personal experience or knowledge of those who were there in early October.
7 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
since mid-June the water is above 22 degrees?
9 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
What is the sea in September in Heraklion?
10 years ago  •  6 subscribers 9 answers
Tell me, what warm clothes to take with you if you count on mid-September? Is it possible to get to the water park on my own and how?
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
Good afternoon. How comfortable is it for a holiday with a child, the beginning of October (1-15/10)? Winds))) ebb-tide and temperature. I found information on the Internet, but I would like to know more objectively. Thanks.
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
How is the weather in Rhodes now? Sea is warm? Windy?
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
What is the temperature of the water in the sea at the end of May. Will it be possible to swim?
10 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
want to go
10 years ago  •  8 subscribers 11 answers
We gathered with friends to go to the Mitsis Grand Hotel in the second half of May for 2 weeks. The travel agency says that at this time it is still very cold to swim in the sea and very strong winds, very cold, especially in the evening. I don't think I read that in the reviews. Help me decide, please.
10 years ago  •  10 subscribers 13 answers
Interested in half a year in Crete after October 18th?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Good evening! We are flying to rest in Chalkidi. Palini Beach 4 stars visit excursions to Olympus and Thessaloniki. Our trip is only 4 days. In principle, there will not be much time to sunbathe and swim. Advise - what to take with you things? who arrived recently? On the Internet, the weather during the day is 26 degrees. -15 degrees at night. Is it really warm summer or long sleeve spring? Thanks! I'm waiting for answers)))
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Good day) We are flying to this hotel on September 27 with two small children. I'm worried about the weather - the forecasts are very contradictory. Maybe someone was resting at that time in Halkidiki, will it still be warm? Or will we be the only ones in the whole hotel to freeze ...
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Hello! Tell me, please, is it worth it to go on vacation to Greece in October from about the 10th? Is it possible to sunbathe, enjoy the sea? And which resort is better to choose, which was warmer? I apologize for the confusion, but I know absolutely nothing about the rest in Greece, and you get a chance to see the country and spend a vacation there only in October.
11 years ago  •  12 subscribers 18 answers
What are the temperatures in Crete at the end of September beginning of October? can you swim? take an umbrella?
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
please tell me what the weather is like in mid-October from 08-20/10. How comfortable is the sea? Possibility of rest with children.
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Good afternoon! Tell me, please, what is the weather like in Crete at the beginning of September, we plan to fly on the first days of the 1st or 5th.
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Good afternoon! Tell me, please, what is the weather like in Crete at the beginning of September, we plan to fly on the first days of the 1st or 5th.
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Please, someone experienced, give comments - I broke my head about what to do: we planned with friends in mid-September from 15 to rush to Zakynthos, we almost decided, but suddenly we found out that since mid-September the weather has been getting worse there ... We were waiting for the whole vacation year, pancake, to the sea, sun, beach, sand. Well, so that you can drive a car, relax in taverns in the evening. Well, not to be very expensive, it all happened. We settled on Greece, as the prices there are quite reasonable, but if the weather is not lucky, the long-awaited vacation will be irrevocably spoiled, and this is already a disaster. In Greece, we were already in Halkidiki, in Crete - I would not want to repeat myself. Can you advise what can be considered during this period in Greece, well, or not in Greece, but so that the budget is acceptable, for 10 nights 60-70 thousand rubles.
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 17 answers
Please tell me when is the best time to go on vacation to Greece and how much is a vacation for two for 10 days.
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
Please tell me what the weather is like in Crete in October (in the first half of the month). Weather, precipitation, water temperature... In general, there is a lot of information, but I would like the opinions of experienced travelers, so to speak.
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
Who has already visited the hotel, Dolphin Bay in Crete and what are your impressions? What can you advise about accommodation? What is the temperature of the sea now? In which sea of ​​4 is the water warmer? What is the entrance to the sea on the beach from the hotel? were the issues resolved? Was there fruit and ice cream or not? Is it possible to buy fruit in the village? how about seafood? Thanks for the answers Olga
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
I am traveling with a child of 9 years old, I would like to swim in the sea. How is the weather at the beginning of September ?Is the sea calm, how is the wind? In the evening where you can just take a walk for health, I didn’t understand from the reviews, you can leave the hotel and go to the village, or not? If you rented a car, how justified is it, gasoline, roads? I would very much like to talk to a person who was in this hotel last autumn.
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
That the water was not cold for swimming.
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Tell me something useful, please on vacation in Sirens Beach 4 * Crete, flying May 12, 3 children, 3-infant. 1 question what was the weather like at that time in previous years? how is the hotel is there WiFi? is it better to go to the computer in their hotel? What to bring in general, well, from such a special need in this hotel ... thank you
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more