Questions about SpainWeather and seasons

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Spain
Hello dear tourists! How many of you were in Spain at the end of September - beginning of October, what's the weather like? Is it possible to swim?
5 years ago  •  7 subscribers 5 answers
5 years ago  •  8 subscribers 10 answers
Hello! In September, I plan to fly with a girl to the Costa Brava (we haven’t decided on the exact place yet, but we choose between Blanes, Loret and Tossa) to relax. I would like to know how the weather is at this time? How is the sea, still warm?
5 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
Question to those who were on the tour and climbed the funicular. How cold is it upstairs? Do I need to take a light down jacket and warm sneakers with me, or will a light windbreaker and sneakers be enough? I read in the reviews that the temperature there is 6-8 degrees. We are flying at the beginning of September.
6 years ago  •  5 subscribers 9 answers
Rest I want to get a beach-excursion. What is the weather and water temperature in October? Is it worth hoping that the water will be about 23-24 degrees or does this not happen in principle?
6 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
We are going to the Costa Dorada for the May holidays, when the water in the sea is still cold. Q: Does the hotel have a swimming pool that you can swim in at this time of the year? Thanks!
6 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
At work, vacation in April, we are traveling with children, we are worried about the temperature of the water in the sea (ocean), we do not consider heated pools.
9 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Tell me how warm it will be in the last week of June. Who had what experience? and maybe someone is now on the coast? What is the weather like this year?
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
What is the weather like in the first half of October in Salou? Does it rain? Is the sea warm or already cold?
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
what is the weather like in the islands of Spain in june? water? sea? is it too early to go in june?
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
I often read that in the Costa Bravo region, the sea is always not very warm, but in which resort and when it is warm. looking at the Costa Dorada
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
Hello! We plan to go in mid-November to Tenerife. Tell me, please, will it be cold there? And if it is cold, then where else can you go in November. Thanks!
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
we are going to fly from August 31 to September 10
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
There is an idea for Christmas for a week to wave there. But I haven't been there for 5 years and I don't remember the weather
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
do i need to bring windbreakers? how is the weather there? We are going June 16th.
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 5 answers
Should I take warm clothes? Can you swim there now? We've been going since June 16th. Thanks.
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 5 answers
I wonder if I can swim in the sea from June 16, will the water warm up? What is the water temperature now? I am also interested in how warm the water is at this time in water parks, is it possible to swim there?
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Hello! We fly to Salou on June 15 for 10 days. I looked at the weather - in shock, we have a heat, it's very cool there, I didn't expect it. Or is this hysmeteo scary? How is it really now? Like the sea (gismeteo says - 17 degrees). How, according to the experience of past years, does it happen in mid-June? Thanks in advance for your replies.
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
We are going to go on vacation, we are considering options - I would very much like to go to Tenerife, but the weather forecasts are confusing. How realistic will it be to sunbathe in early May? We were already on the island last August - it was great, I would not want to spoil the memories :)
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Tell me, pzhl, who was in Tenerife in May (southern part), what is the weather like there at that time? More interested in the temperature of the water in the ocean, because, as I understand it, the air there always warms up well. Is it comfortable to swim or is the water still cold? And at the same time - are there discos and bars where there are a lot of young people?
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Good afternoon! I understand that everything changes from year to year, but from the experience of vacationers. What is the weather like in early June? Particularly interested, because we want to go with a child of 10 years
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 19 answers
Tell me if it's comfortable to rest in December
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
is it worth going to Spain for the sun and the sea at the end of May, and if so, where exactly???
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
What is the weather like in early November? o.Gran Canaria How to find someone who goes there from November 1st?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 9 answers
Please tell me who was in Tenerife in winter, what is the weather there and whether it is worth going there at all in winter. My son and I love the warm sea. I will be glad to all answers. Thanks.
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Tell me please! We want to go on vacation in mid-June, is it possible that it will be cold??
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 13 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more