Questions about SpainDocuments and borders

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Spain
I have a tour at the end of July, so I don’t know what to do. Of course, provided that Ukraine starts producing.
4 years ago  •  8 subscribers 13 answers
After check-in, they immediately issued a boarding pass. There was no warning to download and print. That is, you can show it from your phone and not come to the stand for a visa check stamp?
4 years ago  •  8 subscribers 8 answers
Hello, I reserved a flight ticket from Poland to Spain for my friend. My friend is a citizen of Ukraine and is temporarily in Poland. Ticket reserved from USA. I would be grateful for any information that she needs to have with her. Thanks.
5 years ago  •  6 subscribers 21 answer
Hello everyone, who is from Bilbao? The question of such a plan is what is needed to move to Spain, what options are there, the family is mom dad and a child of 8 years old. Please tell me, I'll be grateful!
6 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Dobryi! A visa is needed for about. Tenerife? Do I have a regular passport?
6 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Thanks, I figured it out with the Canaries. Then a few more questions: 1) will it be enough (to confirm the purpose of the trip) to show an invitation (not official, sent by e-mail) from a relative from Spain that he invites you to stay with him? How do customs officers react to such an invitation (perhaps someone already had experience with such an invitation)? What is the best language to write it in? 2). Can I apply for a visa (reunification visa) immediately after I return from Spain? Or do I need to wait out this corridor 90/180 (during the first trip I plan to use all 90 days)? 3). Help to deal with the calculator Visa-free. If possible, on specific dates: for example, arrival in Poland starts on 09/29/2017, the passport is clean, from Poland by plane to Spain .. I plan to use all 90 days in Spain. When do I have to return in order not to overstay this 90/180 visa-free requirement?
7 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Hello, I want to travel visa-free from Ukraine to Spain. Can I travel from Spain to the Canary Islands with a biometric passport or do I need a Schengen visa?
7 years ago  •  7 subscribers 10 answers
I have a non-personalized card, is a check from an ATM enough + a certificate from the bank that it is mine with an indication of the funds at the time of issuing the certificate
9 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
I am a citizen of Ukraine but I live in Spain. I want to take citizenship. I have an apartment in Ukraine. If I fly to Ukraine, do I need to open a visa or for 90 days without a visa regime?
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Good afternoon! Such a question - I want to go to Spain in the summer with a friend. I have a dad there, he works, legally. Already 13 years. How can we get a visa? Need a challenge or what? If it's a challenge, then you need dad to provide us with housing, right? how about a friend? Does she need a challenge too? Or is it better through a travel agency? We are 19 years old students Please explain)
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Hello. I want to send my son, who is 14 years old, from Spain to Russia. He is a citizen of the Russian Federation and has his own passport. Why do the border service require from me a notarized consent to the entry of my son into the Russian Federation. After all, he does not leave, but enters his country, of which he is a citizen. And according to the Federal Law "On the procedure for leaving and entering the Russian Federation," a citizen of the Russian Federation cannot be deprived of the right to enter the Russian Federation. The airline takes him on board without any claims and additional papers, and the border service says that they will not let him through when he arrives
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more