Answered on 2 questions
аватар
Answered on 1 question
аватар
Answered on 1 question
аватар
Answered on 1 question

More about Bulgaria
Good afternoon! Tell me, please, I'm going on vacation to Bulgaria with my child. I and the child are a citizen of Ukraine (biometric passports), the father of the child is a citizen of another state (in the child's birth certificate, this is indicated). According to the law of Ukraine, a power of attorney from my father is not needed, but I'm worried about customs in Romania (so that they don't get attached and spoil the rest). It is difficult to make a power of attorney from my father at the moment, he lives in Russia.
5 years ago  •  9 subscribers 8 answers
We want to go to Bulgaria with a dog! We have all the documents, but not every customs office has a veterinary office! So that we are not turned around at the last moment, it would be interesting to know which customs office from Romania has a veterinary office
7 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
8 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
9 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Tell me please, who in the near future moved across the border to Bulgaria by bus. In terms of time, how long does it take to complete? How does the customs service let men cross the border? Departure by bus from Ukraine. Thank you all in advance for your replies
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 10 answers
We are two adults and two children (5 and 12 years old). I know the visa costs 35 euros for adults, children are free. If we ourselves (without a travel agency) apply for a visa, it will cost us a total of 70 euros for everyone AND EVERYTHING ??? Or are there other fees, charges, etc.? I heard it will be necessary to pay additionally to the visa center for 20 euros from everyone (including children), is this true? And is it possible to get a visa in Kharkov?
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Tell me what will happen if the visa is overdue on 03/31/2014 and I can only go nuts on 04/02/2014. What problems await me and how to avoid them?
10 years ago  •  7 subscribers 6 answers
We have been resting in Ravda in the private sector for eight years. Previously, we traveled from Moscow by car and twice by train. How are we going to get there now? ... Those who flew by plane know the situation.
10 years ago  •  8 subscribers 19 answers
I'm going to go to Bulgaria for the second time, it costs a tourist multivisa for half a year (the first time I went from a travel agency), do I need a tour voucher or can I do without it? What other than a passport can be asked at the entrance
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
We fly on August 9 to Burgas. We are traveling as a family of two adults and two children who have separate passports. Our grandmother is traveling with us, who was supposed to stay with the children for two days while we were on an excursion in Istanbul. Today we learned that the embassy refused a double-entry visa. The reason, of course, no one told us. Who else got rejected? Why, in your opinion? If we assume that because of the remaining children, then it is illogical: we can leave, as I understand it, but we cannot return from Turkey. Or am I not right?
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 9 answers
Can I just go on vacation and notify the company that sent me an invitation that I'm in BG? Do you need insurance? What can be asked at customs? I don't know what business. Thanks!
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 19 answers
Hello. Help me please. Such a situation has arisen. We want to go to Bulgaria in August in our car from Ukraine. How do we need and where to get a visa if we did not book a hotel? And how much will it cost? And is it possible to travel with a Bulgarian tourist visa through Romania? Do I need a Romanian transit visa?
11 years ago  •  10 subscribers 20 answers
bought bus tickets, the question arose with visas. where they bought they say - 35 euros + 200 UAH for their services, but if we give it before May 1. in other companies 35 + 22 euros consular fee and 150-200 UAH for their services. where to make it cheaper in Kyiv and do I need to pay 22 euro-fee?
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 9 answers
This year my husband and I decided to go on vacation and take our granddaughter with us. BULGARIA GOST (STRANDZHA)
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
I have apartments in Bulgaria and a residence permit, I wanted to take with me on my next trip a few reproductions and paintings that were bought in stores, and for a long time, they are of no value, the checks were not preserved. What document and in which authority should I take so that there are no problems at the customs office upon departure, or nothing is needed? Thanks
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 2 answers
2 adults and a child, ski tours
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more