Questions about SlovakiaDocuments and borders

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Slovakia
Good afternoon! an article was published today - https://www.pravda.com.ua/rus/news/2021/07/3/7299295/.
3 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
There is a Polish Schengen business. I decided in the last days of his action to fly to relatives in Italy. Cheap tickets were found from the city of Kosice. Since the plane is late in the evening, I will go to Slovakia in the morning by bus from Uzhgorod. There is no hotel reservation. Previously, he crossed the border only with Poland. What questions may arise from border guards and what should be answered?
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
I want to go to Slovakia for the Christmas holidays. Where and how can I get a ticket and a visa to Biansk Stiavnica?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Unexpectedly, doubts arose. Please help me to resolve them. Last year, a Slovak tourist single visa (bus tour) was opened. Entry to Schengen, of course, was through Slovakia, and exit - through Poland. Can't the Slovaks now (if they have to apply again for a visa) have claims and consider that their visa was used incorrectly (due to the fact that they returned through Poland)? By the way, the Hungarians did not consider this, apparently, this was a mistake and issued a visa this year. But these are Hungarians, and the Slovak consulate may have other considerations. Maybe then not to take risks and not try to contact the Slovaks, in order to avoid possible problems?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
How to get to the RYSY hotel on your own (not by car) and how to apply for visas to Slovakia yourself. For the first time, there is a desire to go on our own (after I found out the cost of the tour in a travel agency and received an answer from the hotel about the price), but I don’t know how to do everything. Tell me please.
16 years ago  •  1 subscriber 4 answers
4to need?
16 years ago  •  1 subscriber 2 answers
All questions
UAE
more