Questions about FinlandDocuments and borders

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Finland
Good day, forum users) Will the Finns let them in for 2 days on July 8, if the Schengen visa issued by Italy for six months ends on July 10? I want to leave St. Petersburg for a couple of days.
9 years ago  •  5 subscribers 8 answers
Good afternoon, tell me please, I have never opened a visa and abroad. the passport is still clean, will they open a visa for me (if I understood the Schengen visa correctly, but I could be wrong) for 21 days. I want to visit Finland (but they can’t send me invitations because they live and work in Finland but are Estonian citizens), so tell me, maybe it’s better to apply for a visa at the invitation of friends to Estonia and from Estonia to go to Finland (but the main place of stay will be Finland) and will it not be a problem to get to Finland and stay there?
11 years ago  •  8 subscribers 21 answer
tell me please, I want to go from Ukraine to visit my friends in Finland, which visa should I get (Schengen or Finnish) if I have never opened a visa, this is my first trip and that they would open a visa without any problems and let them through (which company is better to contact to help in the design). And tell me what should be the invitation for me (if possible, please send a sample, it is very necessary). Thanks
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 11 answers
I wrote to the Finnish passport control department, they replied "Your scheduled flights arrive at, and depart from, the Non-Schengen terminal. You do not need a Schengen visa for Non-Schengen transiting via Helsinki-Vantaa." Those. visa is not needed. But I just flew to Sweden via Helsinki the other day. And then we went through passport control before entering the transit zone. But here we still flew further within the Schengen. Maybe Asia is different somehow? And one more thing: I'm flying to Koh Samui (Thailand) there on June 1, 2013 via Hong Kong, and back on June 16, 2013 via Bangkog. Are there any other visas needed?
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Schengen visa
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Let me know if anyone has experience. We want to go to Finland for NG, while leaving St. Petersburg on December 30, how long can you spend at the border, there is infa of friends that almost 9 hours!
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
we want to go for the new year!
16 years ago  •  1 subscriber 3 answers
All questions
UAE
more